SpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile PhotoSpellingBeeFan4Ever Profile Photo
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Snow + Spring Break = Yuck#1
Posted: 3/21/08 at 2:34pm
I hate snow during spring break.
Snow + Spring Break = Yuck
He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.
Updated On: 3/21/08 at 02:34 PM
xxnewgirlxx Profile Photoxxnewgirlxx Profile Photo
xxnewgirlxx
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Snow + Spring Break = Yuck#2
Posted: 3/21/08 at 3:29pm
I cannot believe the storm we are having in Chicago right now. It's downright depressing.

I bought a new spring dress and open toed shoes to wear on Easter. Looks like I'll be in sweaters and boots instead.
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Snow + Spring Break = Yuck#2
Posted: 3/21/08 at 3:52pm
Hahahaha, I'm also from Chicago. Where else can you get snow in April (LIKE LAST YEAR?)
He's a faker, and you've been taken in by his con. And in doing so, you are enabling him. He is doing more damage to aspergers than papa's words ever could. -Chane/Liverpool on me having asperger syndrome.
Jonny boy Profile PhotoJonny boy Profile Photo
Jonny boy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Snow + Spring Break = Yuck#3
Posted: 3/21/08 at 3:53pm
Come to S.D.....Its 75 and beautifull here today!
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Snow + Spring Break = Yuck#4
Posted: 3/21/08 at 3:59pm
If only I could.
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Snow + Spring Break = Yuck#5
Posted: 3/21/08 at 4:21pm
Been outside a total of 2 mineutes. I'm in for the night.
xxnewgirlxx Profile Photoxxnewgirlxx Profile Photo
xxnewgirlxx
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Snow + Spring Break = Yuck#6
Posted: 3/21/08 at 4:29pm
I'm at work til 6 and I can only imagine how horrific the commute will be. This is to be expected in March in Chicago, I guess, but it stinks.
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Snow + Spring Break = Yuck#7
Posted: 3/21/08 at 4:30pm
Yes, it does.
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Snow + Spring Break = Yuck#7
Posted: 3/21/08 at 4:30pm
Yes, it does.
SpellingBeeFan4Ever
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Snow + Spring Break = Yuck#9
Posted: 3/21/08 at 6:09pm
FINALLY! It's not snowing! Only drizzling rain.
Dancinqueen123 Profile PhotoDancinqueen123 Profile Photo
Dancinqueen123
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Snow + Spring Break = Yuck#10
Posted: 3/21/08 at 6:15pm
It took me an hour and half to make a 40 minute drive today. Gotta love Chicago and its wonderful weather
<--Sometimes it's easier to get out of a jam than into one
futurenala Profile Photofuturenala Profile Photo
futurenala
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Snow + Spring Break = Yuck#11
Posted: 3/21/08 at 7:05pm
I forgot what snow looks like.
"Robin De Jesus has issues"~ JANET DACAL "Yeah, and that's putting it lightly"~ ANDREA BURNS "If you watched CBS on June 15th , I was nominated for a Tony... And I was in Camp"~ ROBIN DE JESUS "...but I ^&#$@*% made you believe I was Italian!"~MATTHEW MORRISON http://legallybrownonbroadway.com/
singtopher Profile Photosingtopher Profile Photo
singtopher
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Snow + Spring Break = Yuck#12
Posted: 3/22/08 at 9:48am
My senior year of high school we had school Monday, then it snowed 1 foot over night and it didn't stop until mid day Wednesday when we wound up with 3 feet of snow. we had school cancelled for the rest of the week. The next week was spring break so I practically had a two week spring break.
"If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it." -Stephen Colbert
balletandbroadway
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: Snow + Spring Break = Yuck#13
Posted: 3/22/08 at 11:58am
I'm about 3 hours north of Chicago and we got hit really hard. Almost 8 inches yesterday. I'm very sick of it. This is the number one reason why I'm going to North Carolina for college!
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."-- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
LePetiteFromage
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 3/22/08 at 11:59am
Updated On: 1/24/09 at 11:59 AM
Perfectly Marvelous Profile PhotoPerfectly Marvelous Profile Photo
Perfectly Marvelous
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Snow + Spring Break = Yuck#15
Posted: 3/22/08 at 12:43pm
I was in Florida for break, and now have returned to find snow still lingering in Maine. In fact, I don't know when there's a time when snow doesn't linger around in Maine. I think it's going to be here until May this year.

I remember a few times in high school when we'd get bombarded with a blizzard and would get a few extra days for break, and in senior year we had used up all our snowdays so we had to go to school for a few Saturdays. Fun times!
"I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams." - Doctor Who

"Yes, the brutalities of progress are called revolutions. When they are over, men recognize that the human race has been harshly treated but it has moved forward." - Les Miserables