Page: 1

will the press turn on bam bam before or after he's got the nomination?

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
susan says they will turn, and i agree.
the only question is when.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
god I hope so. Everyone is so caught in Bamania that he's kinda getting a free ride.

I hope they turn on him before the nomination in enough time for Hillary to gain some traction.

....but the world goes 'round
Updated On: 3/2/08 at 12:29 AM
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
that's because asking tough questions of the messiah or raising issues which might cause people to re-consider their zealotry are examples the politics of hate and the powerful bam bam is gon' move us past all that to a new realm of peace and sharing. he's gonna take from the middle class, give to the poor and the rich are gonna point and laugh. but the fact that you take that kind of hateful and negative tone indicates that you are part of the problem!

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I am in no way an Obama fan, in fact his understanding of the fiscal crisis facing this country is frighteningly naive.

However, It does appear that he will be the next president.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
no, taz. he may very well me the democrats' nominee, but he won't be president.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well it won't be b/c I voted for him!

BigDaddyMambo '08!!
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I didn't see this thread so I posted in my Mainstream Press Begins the Sliming thread but I don't only agree that they will turn, I have been told it's being orchestrated.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i'm curious as to whether it will happen enough before tuesday to make a difference or if it is intentionally being held back so as to be that much more fun once he's the nominee.

mydd had a post up yesterday showing her making a small comeback.
too little too late?

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort