Puppy Bowl IV

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Puppy Bowl IV#1
Posted: 2/3/08 at 3:59pm
Who's watching! The day we wait all year for is here! And the action was fast & furious right from the start! Did you see that tug-of-war over that long purple chew toy!? Man, that is what Puppy Bowl is all about!

But-- I don't see a Pug on the team this year? Do you think that the coach is just keeping the Pug in reserve for when the action gets tight in the second half? I mean, last year the Pugle was about the only player who consistantly put points up on the board!

And who's heard what the half-time show is like? Does anyone know- is there a Russian Blue? I know I should just wait and watch but I am so excited!!!!
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
AbbaRabbit Profile PhotoAbbaRabbit Profile Photo
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Puppy Bowl IV#2
Posted: 2/3/08 at 4:01pm
i was hoping for a lhasa apso this year!

and please let there be a tuxedo cat in the half time show!!!
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful
"My brother plays a drag queen... and I'm surprised he looks as good as he does in drag." - Adam Rapp

"thanks, abba. now i'll forever have an image of you as a tattoed hardcore straightedge grrl savaging people in the mosh pit." - papalovesmambo

"Yeah Abba. All the filthy crap you spew out there on those boards. I for one, am equally shocked. :-P" - AnnaK
LePetiteFromage
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 2/3/08 at 4:02pm
Updated On: 1/27/09 at 04:02 PM
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Puppy Bowl IV#3
Posted: 2/3/08 at 4:05pm
Fromage this is the big game- passions run high. It would be nice to be able to watch the Puppy Bowl with my nieces and nephews, but not if that means the players have to be neutered.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Puppy Bowl IV#4
Posted: 2/3/08 at 4:05pm
who are you voting for the MVP?

i voted for scuba because he looks kind of like my cody.

i can't wait to see those yellow labs in action!
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful
"My brother plays a drag queen... and I'm surprised he looks as good as he does in drag." - Adam Rapp

"thanks, abba. now i'll forever have an image of you as a tattoed hardcore straightedge grrl savaging people in the mosh pit." - papalovesmambo

"Yeah Abba. All the filthy crap you spew out there on those boards. I for one, am equally shocked. :-P" - AnnaK
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Puppy Bowl IV#5
Posted: 2/3/08 at 4:17pm
you guys, this is a very special puppy bowl...

this is manny's first puppy bowl!

he couldn't decide which team to root for, so he's just wearing a shirt that says "puppy"
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful

JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Puppy Bowl IV#6
Posted: 2/3/08 at 4:20pm
I peeked. No Pug. re: Puppy Bowl IV

I really like the look of the Border Collie, but also REALLY love Mrs. Roper (what a great name!) the Yellow Lab.
The Puppy Bowl Starting Line Up!
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Puppy Bowl IV#7
Posted: 2/3/08 at 4:21pm
did you just see that tabby cat playing with the shiny thing??
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful

JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Puppy Bowl IV#8
Posted: 2/3/08 at 4:25pm
OH ABBA! I am so sorry I didn't see your "official" thread! Eeps! I'm sorry!
LePetiteFromage
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 2/3/08 at 4:26pm
Updated On: 1/27/09 at 04:26 PM
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Puppy Bowl IV#10
Posted: 2/3/08 at 4:26pm
lol that's ok!

thar orange cat is really going at it with that puffy thing on a spring!

and i just saw one that looks like my monk ^_^
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful

LePetiteFromage
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 2/3/08 at 4:30pm
Updated On: 1/27/09 at 04:30 PM
Greekmusicalfan Profile PhotoGreekmusicalfan Profile Photo
Greekmusicalfan
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Puppy Bowl IV#12
Posted: 2/3/08 at 4:57pm
Ok, since I am not able to watch this, someone please tell me how those cute westies I saw, on the page Abba linked, are doing !!! They look like my son when he was little !
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
re: Puppy Bowl IV#13
Posted: 2/3/08 at 5:03pm
I think if I see that "for every dog that gets adopted, there's one that doesn't" commercial one more time, I swear I'm going to go to Humane Society and adopt every unwanted dog. Please spay and neuter your animals, people!

Every year I say I'm not going to watch this and every year I inevitably wind up in front of the tv going "OMG, that's so cute." I watched the same damn dog show three times in a row last night!
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Puppy Bowl IV#14
Posted: 2/3/08 at 5:15pm
And the best thing about Puppy Bowl- it's on over and over and over again. I think it runs on a loop till midnight tonight. They usually re-broadcast it later and the DVD is already on sale!

Puppy Power!!!
nitsua Profile Photonitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Puppy Bowl IV#15
Posted: 2/3/08 at 5:18pm
Are there any American Eskimo's playing?
"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere
misschung Profile Photomisschung Profile Photo
misschung
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Puppy Bowl IV#16
Posted: 2/3/08 at 5:19pm
Phyllis, I can't watch that commercial either - I have to change channels.
The morning star always gets wonderful bright the minute before it has to go --doesn't it?
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
bowl of puppies iv#17
Posted: 2/3/08 at 5:20pm
is it true that after the bowl they all get to go to a chinese restaurant?
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
bowl of puppies iv#18
Posted: 2/3/08 at 5:22pm
I heard that Papa! Some sort of celebration dinner? Do Puppies like Chinese food?
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
bowl of puppies iv#19
Posted: 2/3/08 at 5:23pm
Time Oust! Even the product placement is ADORABLE!

I want to be a ref!
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
bowl of puppies iv#20
Posted: 2/3/08 at 5:26pm
i think all the puppies and kittens from the show are up for adoption starting tomarrow.
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful

LePetiteFromage
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Posted: 2/3/08 at 5:30pm
Updated On: 1/27/09 at 05:30 PM
Greekmusicalfan Profile PhotoGreekmusicalfan Profile Photo
Greekmusicalfan
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
bowl of puppies iv#22
Posted: 2/3/08 at 5:30pm
There's a DVD ???? LINK pleeeeeease !!!
misschung Profile Photomisschung Profile Photo
misschung
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
bowl of puppies iv#23
Posted: 2/3/08 at 5:31pm
I have 3 already, I can't get another.
The morning star always gets wonderful bright the minute before it has to go --doesn't it?
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
bowl of puppies iv#24
Posted: 2/3/08 at 5:35pm
I was looking at a condo today and asked the guy showing it if there was a limit to the number of dogs I could have. He said no. He doesn't know what he's in for.