Page: 1

The Bender Ball

Rathnait62 Profile PhotoRathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Bender Ball#1
Posted: 1/27/08 at 10:40am
Let's keep this thread out of the gutter, but has anyone tried it? I'm frustrated with my ab area and saw this at Whole Foods, and continue to see the tv commercials.

I'm tempted.
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Bender Ball#2
Posted: 1/27/08 at 11:23am
You should see if Carson Kressley will have you on his show, "How to Look Good Naked." It's been clear for a long time that you could take part in his Perception Revolution.
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Bender Ball#2
Posted: 1/27/08 at 11:25am
Perhaps I'll look into that, Dollyp - I mean, Namo. Thanks!
Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Bender Ball#3
Posted: 1/27/08 at 11:29am
It could really help you. And if it's another fabulous "How to Look Good Naked" episode that makes the viewers care for you as they cry along with your perception triumph, maybe you could get an agent out of the deal. You should try it Corin - I mean, Rath. You're welcome!
Rathnait62
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Bender Ball#4
Posted: 1/27/08 at 11:33am
Now that we're completely off-topic, has anyone anything relevant to say about the Bender Ball?
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: The Bender Ball#5
Posted: 1/27/08 at 11:39am
re: The Bender Ball

As far as Bender knows, he doesn't have any balls.

Ida Noodleman
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: The Bender Ball#6
Posted: 1/28/08 at 7:26am
I've heard that it helps if you tend to get lower back pain while doing crunches. I've also heard that you should not purchase it over the phone or on the internet. The company thats ells it has had numerous complaints against it for using sleazy, underhanded means to make you agree to purchase other products. If you can find one in a store, get it that way. Otherwise, there are other products that do the same thing that are available in stores. It's basically just an air filled ball that is made of material that flexes, so it doesn't have to be the Bender brand.
What would Tina Yothers do?
Ida Noodleman
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: The Bender Ball#7
Posted: 1/28/08 at 7:28am
Check out this site for reviews

Infomercial Product Ratings
What would Tina Yothers do?
Updated On: 1/28/08 at 07:28 AM