Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Updated On: 1/10/08 at 10:27 AM
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Who's Obaba? I wanna vote for him!
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Fixed, What did you think of her YouTube?
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Unfortunately I can't watch it--YouTube is blocked on our school computers (and for good reason, I'm sure). But as soon as I get home I'll let you know my thoughts.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
WonderBoy Profile PhotoWonderBoy Profile Photo
WonderBoy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Wow! That was very nice to see. I really enjoyed what she had to say and how she said it but then again, I have been a huge fan of Anne Rice for years.
"For me, THEATRE is an anticipation, an artistic rush, an emotional banquet, a jubilant appreciation, and an exit hopeful of clearer thought and better worlds." ~ an anonymous traveler with Robert Burns
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm pro Hillary, so of course I liked it.
....but the world goes 'round
Updated On: 1/10/08 at 11:47 AM
B3TA07 Profile PhotoB3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You go girlfriend
-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/
Roninjoey Profile PhotoRoninjoey Profile Photo
Roninjoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Unfortunately I can't watch it--YouTube is blocked on our school computers (and for good reason, I'm sure). But as soon as I get home I'll let you know my thoughts."

You would do well in a police state :P

"Yes, there are bars on my window, and they installed a tracking device into my head so they can monitor my activity, but I'm sure it's all for my own good."
yr ronin,
joey
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yes, of course. I always forget how difficult it is to detect sarcasm on the Internet.

WonderBoy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
tazber - I think her crazy right eye is from her diabetic coma and other symptoms of her severe diabetes.
"For me, THEATRE is an anticipation, an artistic rush, an emotional banquet, a jubilant appreciation, and an exit hopeful of clearer thought and better worlds." ~ an anonymous traveler with Robert Burns
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh wow, I had no idea.

I shall reword my post.
....but the world goes 'round
WonderBoy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
hahaha - yeah at first I was wondering which eye to look at too!
Roninjoey Profile PhotoRoninjoey Profile Photo
Roninjoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Speaking off topic of people with lazy eyes, anyone ever watch Thom Yorke speak? Sort of creepy.
yr ronin,
joey
DG
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I wonder if she'll experience the same kind of 'change-of'heart' like she had with Tom Cruise . . .
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I have a plastic eye. I've been told that it's not at all noticeable but I'm still kind of self-conscious that people stare at me thinking, "What is she looking at?"