huck goes hunting

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
huck goes hunting#1
Posted: 12/28/07 at 11:07am
huck goes hunting

it's not the duke in a tank or jfk2 in the bunny suit, but it's close.
day after christmas in iowa killin' time and birds
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: huck goes hunting#2
Posted: 12/28/07 at 11:09am
Huck season.

Rabbit season.

Huck season.

Rabbit season.

[Although this doesn't matter in light of the Bhutto assassination.]
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: huck goes hunting#2
Posted: 12/28/07 at 11:11am
I think he should go hunting with Dick Cheney. Maybe we'd get lucky and there'd be another accident.
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
JustAGuy Profile PhotoJustAGuy Profile Photo
JustAGuy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: huck goes hunting#3
Posted: 12/28/07 at 11:48am
Damn, a camouflage shotgun!! The Huckster sure does know how to accessorize. That will definitely win a few gay votes.
"Just a Guy. Your feelings are touching. I am gladdened by the thought that you will one day wind up 6 feet under as we all do." - MrRoxy ------ "I do not suggest you walk out the door onto a New York street with your vulnerable child part exposed and not protected..." - Jason Bennett
Updated On: 12/28/07 at 11:48 AM
MrMidwest Profile PhotoMrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: huck goes hunting#4
Posted: 12/28/07 at 12:06pm
Mike Huckabee: (clip) I'm pretty sure there will be duck hunting in heaven, and I can't wait.
Jon Stewart: Governor Huckabee, are you saying our heaven is duck hell? Is there any place a duck can go to not get shot?
"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter
Updated On: 12/28/07 at 12:06 PM