hello

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
hello#1
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:17pm
i'm new to the board. i've been lurking since the board's inception and before that i lurked at broadway.com and at atc. since i've lurked for so long everywhere i already know all of you, so don't be surprised when i presciently mention things only a regular could know or reference topics or posts or feuds long past. it's not because i am a sock puppet, it's just that i have been lurking for so long everywhere.

but i really want to add some positivity to the board, so let's hope this is the first of many love filled threads of positivity and niceness, because that's what bww needs is more nicely niceness.

i look forward to getting to know you all, but since i already pretty much know you, it'll be a bit boring i guess.

anyway, let's have fun!

edit: oh and pay no attention to that joined date or legend status, must be some kinda administrative error.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Updated On: 12/10/07 at 09:17 PM
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
re: hello#2
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:18pm
Welcome!

What is your favorite show and your favorite tampon?
Updated On: 12/10/07 at 09:18 PM
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
re: hello#2
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:19pm
Also, you'll find a lot of zany characters around here!

papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#3
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:20pm
omg, why such hostility? why the hatred, phyllis, or should i say kringas the brokeback mountain hater! oh sure i bet no one here even knows how much you hated the single greatest film in gay cinema history or how you mocked those whose live were irrevocably altered by the greatest screen story since making love! hater! hater!!!!

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
re: hello#4
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:22pm
What? I was trying to be nice. And really, you're new here. Until we get to be better acquainted I'd prefer you call me Mrs. Stone. Thanks in advance.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#5
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:23pm
omg! i totally should have taken a screenshot before you changed your vicious message which used the eff word you f*cking sh*t eating smegma slave!

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Updated On: 12/10/07 at 09:23 PM
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#6
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:23pm
It's JOSE, Phyllis.

OBVIOUSLY!
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#7
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:24pm
PJ, give this sock your test.
....but the world goes 'round
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
re: hello#8
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:24pm
And I'd prefer you not invoke the name of Kringas, thank you very much. I knew Kringas. I loved Kringas. And you, Mr. Mambo, are no Kringas.

papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#9
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:27pm
the mods are clearly out to get me! they allow kringas' altar ego to invoke the sainted m-word but have deleted 371 of the posts i've just made in the last 3 minutes exposing his true hypocrisy and vile nature!

i demand an investigation into the management!

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

jaystarr Profile Photojaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#10
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:27pm
I am not speaking to this new sock , unless he wears his new holiday costume.. Ive created for him..

re: hello

Actually he told me.. he is not changing it.. unless I put chains around his reindeers' neck! re: hello

J*

Updated On: 12/10/07 at 09:27 PM
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#11
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:28pm
At Tazber's request, PapaLovesMambo, would you please take the Official BroadwayWorld "I Am Not a Sock Puppet" Quiz:

(1) Are you gay or straight? Or are you bisexual?

(2) If you are gay, are you a top or a bottom? Or are you versatile?

(3) If you are versatile, are you a versatile top or a versatile bottom?

(4) If you are straight, have you ever had had your tongue in another man's mouth or another man's tongue in yours? Your penis in another man's mouth or another man's penis in yours? Your penis in another man's butt or another man's penis in yours?

(5) If you are bisexual, have you ever had had your tongue in another man's mouth or another man's tongue in yours? Your penis in another man's mouth or another man's penis in yours? Your penis in another man's butt or another man's penis in yours?

(6) If you have had your penis in another in another man's butt or another man's penis in yours, do you practice safer sex (a) sometimes (b) never (c) always?

(7) Who takes care of the caretaker's daughter while the caretaker's busy taking care? In other words, where does Mrs. Mambo "post" when you are posting here?

papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#12
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:34pm
1) straight

2) n/a

3) n/a

4) yes

5) n/a

6) it was 1979

7) she's on the couch and says hi

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
re: hello#13
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:35pm
I think you're a sock puppet of jaystarr, papalovesmambo.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#14
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:36pm
die, phyllis rogers kringas!!

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#15
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:38pm
Man, Papi...

I love you.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
Phyllis Rogers Stone
Suspended
Suspended
re: hello#16
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:41pm
Papa, I've been getting a LOT of emails about you and what you're really like. I don't think you want these things to get out, so I'd watch it if I were you.
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#17
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:45pm
I believe the answer to question 4--If you are straight, have you ever had had your tongue in another man's mouth or another man's tongue in yours? Your penis in another man's mouth or another man's penis in yours? Your penis in another man's butt or another man's penis in yours?--needs clarification.

You said "yes." Did you mean:

(a) Yes, you've had your tongue in another man's mouth?

(b) Yes, you've had another man's tongue in yours?

(c) Yes, you've had your penis in another man's mouth?

(d) Yes, you've had another man's penis in yours?

(e) Yes, you've had your penis in another man's butt?

(f) Yes, you've had another man's penis in yours?
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#18
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:49pm
yes

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#19
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:50pm
Hot.
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#20
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:50pm
And that's why I love him.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#21
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:51pm
Himmler!
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#22
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:52pm
not hot.

phyllis, i saw yer video. the one with the midget and the fat girl.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#23
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:54pm
FAT GIRL? I shaved my back to be in Phyllis's video and THAT is the thanks I get!
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: hello#24
Posted: 12/10/07 at 9:56pm
what can i say, you had a very convincing tuck.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort