G MAN 2008 Calendar feat. our very own-Gay Icons

jaystarr Profile Photojaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hi All-

I know some of you does not go to the MAIN BOARD... In case.. this is for everyone here on OT Board:

Hi All-

I was in NYC this weekend and for those wonderin' about the FREE 2008 Calendar (inside Next Magazine) featuring Xanadu's Cheyenne Jackson..here is it and the rest of the calendar. So pick up a FREE COPY of NEXT magazine now !

BTW-Thanks for WonderRobbie for the heads up. G MAN 2008 Calendar feat. our very own-Gay Icons

I made it bigger... Enjoy!

J*

featuring Xanadu's Cheyenne Jackson on cover (can't top this cartoon on being gay G MAN 2008 Calendar feat. our very own-Gay Icons ! ) - Love it

Updated On: 12/4/07 at 11:59 AM
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What is October supposed to be? I was never really into most of these "gay icons". If I don't like the calendar, does that make me straight? Or can we come up with some new stereotypes? I'm so bored with all the old ones.
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
justagirl2 Profile Photojustagirl2 Profile Photo
justagirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Wow, I'm not even a gay man, but I love that!

October is Perez Hilton, Mister Matt.
Updated On: 12/4/07 at 12:35 PM
jaystarr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I dont get BUFFY the Vampire slayer too ? on G MAN Calendar as in GAY Man CALENDAR and why they have to put Perez Hilton? - I cant stand him !!! bec. he is a vampire and he sucks blood as in he's SCARY?? - is that what's supposed to be- like Halloween (in October- but why on my b-day month ? re: G MAN 2008 Calendar feat. our very own-Gay Icons

J*

Updated On: 12/4/07 at 12:39 PM
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I can see Buffy- Prime time TV show that featured two out lesbian main characters. I never understood what made Designing Bitches so gay-friendly.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The addition of the odious Perez to these beautiful icons pretty much ruined the calendar.
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
justagirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I think he's on there, jay, because he's made such a name for himself as a gay man (whether anyone really likes him or not). He's definitely one of the more prominent gay men around at the moment.
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yeah- I can't stand Perez. He's one of those stridently anti-gay gays.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
justagirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I think odious is a good word to describe him, Borstal.
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He makes me understand homophobia.
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
October is Perez Hilton, Mister Matt.

Oh, dear God...

The one perfect reason not to touch that calendar (as if there was only one reason). Who decided that sleazebag was a "gay icon"? Other than himself, I mean.
Calvin Profile PhotoCalvin Profile Photo
Calvin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
In Matt's defense, that doesn't look much like Perez Hilton. Unless starlet blood is great for the skin and incredibly slimming.
justagirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
No, it doesn't. I only recognized the pink hair, honestly!
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He's definitely one of the more prominent gay men around at the moment.

That's like saying the Phelps's are one of the most prominent Christian families around at the moment. Gross.
Calvin Profile PhotoCalvin Profile Photo
Calvin
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yeah, they might as well have drawn Larry Craig on the loo.
justagirl2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hey, I didn't say it's a good thing, it is gross. But it's probably true. I don't like him, either! Definitely an odd choice.
jaystarr
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I would die laughing if they draw Larry Craig's illustration with his pants down sitting on the loo while tapping his shoes.. I could only imagine the illustration re: G MAN 2008 Calendar feat. our very own-Gay Icons
LOL !

J*

Updated On: 12/4/07 at 01:08 PM
TheatreDiva90016 Profile PhotoTheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Perez Hilton is NO gay icon.

They may a well put Booby Trendy in there as well.
"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post. <<>> -whatever2
JohnBoy2 Profile PhotoJohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
So, pretty much everything and anything is a gay icon? Seriously, I don't get it. Lucy? Wonder Woman? In all my years of being almost gay, I never did get the icon thing.
tazber Profile Phototazber Profile Photo
tazber
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
When you become totally gay you'll understand jb.
....but the world goes 'round
JohnBoy2 Profile PhotoJohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That's not going to happen.
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: G MAN 2008 Calendar featuring crap#21
Posted: 12/4/07 at 2:56pm
I'm with ya John Boy. Who would hang up this tacky thing in their home?

Wonder Woman, Charlies Angels, Golden Girls- Are you sure this isn't a scat fetishist's calender, cause these shows are CRAP!
RetroBoy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: G MAN 2008 Calendar featuring crap#22
Posted: 12/4/07 at 3:21pm
Wow, someone is "almost" gay. Is that some new concept. Explain to me how someone is "almost" gay. Lay off the B.S. You are either gay, straight or bisexual.

And like it or not with the exception of Perez Hilton (which is debatable) all the caricatures depicted in that calendar are bonafide gay icons.

JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: G MAN 2008 Calendar featuring crap#23
Posted: 12/4/07 at 3:49pm
The Mary Tyler Moore show? Explain that to me.

Who are the two showgirls supposed to be?
RetroBoy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: G MAN 2008 Calendar featuring crap#24
Posted: 12/4/07 at 3:54pm
Roseanne Barr and Jackie Beat