Page: 1

o-bama-lama-ding-dong takes his ball and goes home

papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
in a move that looks eerily prescient after the other candidates played dog pile on the rabbit this morning, everyone's favorite crack dealing hussein says he won't be playing the man's game of talking to people anymore!
enough is enough
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
HDThoreau2 Profile PhotoHDThoreau2 Profile Photo
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
FABULOUS!!
If Tom DeLay is The Hammer, then I proclaim a new title for the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi: The Briber. Nancy Pelosi had to bribe her members with spinach to get their votes.
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The campaign hasn't even kicked into high gear and already he's tired of making speeches. If he can't make decisions about what debates to attend, how is he supposed to make decisions about Iraq?

Hillary has the Dem nomination sewn up. Obama and Edwards are both big drama queens.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
If Obama does not get the nod (do not think he will) I think the race card will be played heavily at that point.

Hillary has it locked up. The election is another story. It will be interesting who she picks as a running mate.
Poster Emeritus
iHeartMyGeek Profile PhotoiHeartMyGeek Profile Photo
iHeartMyGeek
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I used to like Obama but, really, this doesn't make a ton of sense to me. If his goal is to get out his opinions on things and his goals and hopes and dreams and all that, aren't public forums and debates the best way to do it? Getting his opinions out to the public? Isn't that kind of...the whole point?
"I can't figure out what kind of life this is, comedy or tragedy, I just know it's showbiz. And what if I don't agree with the lines I have to read? They don't pay me enough, the way I see it."
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
If this thread were hit, in the words of Ann Coulter, by a "terrorist assassination plot," there would be no more conservatives in BroadwayWorld.

(I am counting Geek as a conservative she is a sockpuppet of Jose.)
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
No she's not. She's VoiceAnth. On stilts.
Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile
HDThoreau2 Profile PhotoHDThoreau2 Profile Photo
HDThoreau2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Obama and Edwards are both big drama queens."

Big Mama E too. She is about to blow a gasket this week.
If Tom DeLay is The Hammer, then I proclaim a new title for the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi: The Briber. Nancy Pelosi had to bribe her members with spinach to get their votes.
don logan Profile Photodon logan Profile Photo
don logan
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
"everyone's favorite crack dealing hussein "

whabuthuh?

someone explain this to me? Is obama a crack dealer? This wouldn't be some kind of racial stereotype would it? Please tell me I misunderstood this.
"Never before has an American president been so closely tied to a foreign power that harbors and supports our country's mortal enemies."
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
which part is racist? the reference to o-bama-lama-ding-dong's sordid history with the rock and the pipe (as documented in his own book) or the reference to his middle name?

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
PalJoey Profile PhotoPalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He's going to be president. Says Oprah.
JoeKv99 Profile PhotoJoeKv99 Profile Photo
JoeKv99
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
IF (big IF) Hilary gets the nod she'll pick Obama as VP. The Democrats are going to make history this election.
No good can possibly come from using this vast wasteland of error and deliberate deceit. You should get off of it and warn others away. You should make sure your children and grandchildren know what a corrupt and morally bankrupt institution it truly is.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
nah. it's gonna be hard enough to elect a woman who has her negative ratings. she'll go with the breck girl, senor wences or chopper.

re: o-bama-lama-ding-dong takes his ball and goes home

^chopper

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Will he accept hillarys offer of being her running mate?

Enquiring minds want to know
Poster Emeritus
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
o-bama-lama-ding-dong brings nothing to the ticket save some crack, a few suicide vests and a prayer rug. vp is about broadening the appeal of the ticket. an illinois democrat transplanted to nyc via arkansas as pres nominee and an illinois democrat as veep? never gonna happen. she'll need southern appeal or at the very least western appeal. chopper as a southern democratic gov gives her that. the breck girl adds some southern appeal plus the netroots (like they're really gonna boycott the democratic nominee). senor wences gives her some western appeal and a hispanic nod.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort