I-Pod Help Needed!!!!!!

MTVMANN Profile PhotoMTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I-Pod Help Needed!!!!!!#1
Posted: 8/2/07 at 8:28pm
I need your help!

My i-pod is frozen. It's actually frozen on the "Do Not Disconnect" screen. I had to disconnect because the computer was reading it, so I was going to disconnect it and try again. I've done this MANY times and it ALWAYS goes back to its original screen, but today it's stuck.

Anyways, my old i-pod froze up once and my friend "re-started" it somehow. How do you "re-start" an i-pod?
HeidiPuck Profile PhotoHeidiPuck Profile Photo
HeidiPuck
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: I-Pod Help Needed!!!!!!#2
Posted: 8/2/07 at 8:41pm
Try to hold down the center button and menu button at the same time...
AbbaRabbit Profile PhotoAbbaRabbit Profile Photo
AbbaRabbit
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: I-Pod Help Needed!!!!!!#2
Posted: 8/2/07 at 8:50pm
is it still under warenty? the apple store has something similar to the geek squad now.
Less is more
Ugly is beautiful
"My brother plays a drag queen... and I'm surprised he looks as good as he does in drag." - Adam Rapp

"thanks, abba. now i'll forever have an image of you as a tattoed hardcore straightedge grrl savaging people in the mosh pit." - papalovesmambo

"Yeah Abba. All the filthy crap you spew out there on those boards. I for one, am equally shocked. :-P" - AnnaK
DAME
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: I-Pod Help Needed!!!!!!#3
Posted: 8/2/07 at 8:58pm
It depends on which model you have. Try going to the apple website. They give very easy instructions. Below is a direct link so you can skip over the other stuff.
FROZEN IPOD
HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!
MTVMANN Profile PhotoMTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: I-Pod Help Needed!!!!!!#4
Posted: 8/2/07 at 9:17pm
Thank you all! I tried holding the menu and center button down and it worked! And all of my stuff was still there :)
Elphaba Profile PhotoElphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: I-Pod Help Needed!!!!!!#5
Posted: 8/3/07 at 2:27am
if it is stuck while you have itunes up on the screen, etc all you need to do is get out of itunes, and it will stop shortly thereafter
It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956