Page: 1

Me Tarzan, You Jane

Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Me Tarzan, You Jane#0
Posted: 12/17/03 at 6:08pm
Tarzan had been living alone in his jungle kingdom for 25 years with only suitably shaped holes in trees for sex. Jane, a reporter, came to Africa in search of this legendary figure.
One day, deep in the wilds, she came to a clearing and discovered Tarzan vigorously thrusting into a jungle oak. She watched in awe for a while.

Finally, overcome by this display of animal passion, Jane came out into the open and offered herself to him. As she reclined on the wild grass, Tarzan became aroused. He quickly ran over and kicked her in the crotch.

In pain, she screamed, "What the hell did you do that for?"

Tarzan replied, "Tarzan always check for squirrels."

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Bri69 Profile PhotoBri69 Profile Photo
Bri69
Understudy
Understudy
re: Me Tarzan, You Jane#1
Posted: 12/17/03 at 6:28pm
Tacky.
"Well, here's what I think of your opinion, Mr. Babson, stick it up your IPO!" (Colin Sullivan) WALKING WITH GRACE
MasterLcZ Profile PhotoMasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: Me Tarzan, You Jane#2
Posted: 12/17/03 at 7:01pm
But funny!
"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"
TheaterBaby Profile PhotoTheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: Me Tarzan, You Jane#3
Posted: 12/17/03 at 10:00pm
HAHAHA I thought you were recapping a new version of the story until I read the last line. LOL I'm not too proper to laugh at a tacky joke. re: re: re: Me Tarzan, You Jane

Here's a little story some of you probably already know, but it's still funny:

An airline's passenger cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone into a good mood as he served them food and drinks. As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a well-dressed, rather exotic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground." She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess. I take orders from no one."
To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country, I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up bitch "
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: Me Tarzan, You Jane#4
Posted: 12/17/03 at 11:22pm
Good one TheaterBaby!
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: re: Me Tarzan, You Jane#5
Posted: 12/18/03 at 1:02pm
ha ha ha ha ha ha. Phantom make a funny! I will stick to bois.. they are more fun to play with... what about you phantom? **wink wink**
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Only you broadwayguy2, only you...

broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
SonofMammaMiaSam Profile PhotoSonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Oh sweet sueleen, get a room!
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend