Page: 1

Rent Sunday Discounts?

SirLiir Profile PhotoSirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Rent Sunday Discounts?#0
Posted: 2/27/06 at 4:57pm
I was taking my cousin to see Rent yesterday (Sun morning) and we attempted the lotto but lost. We decided to just get regular tickets and went to the booth. I asked for two (I was hoping for rear mezz seats) and to my surprise, was able to purchase $45 seats sixth row orchestra center! It was a great treat as the seats were fantastic but I was curious what deal this was. Is it for every Sunday? It certainly seems like a great deal for Rent fans!

Oh and the show was excellent btw. Great energy all around the new Roger was excellent (though his voice is a bit too deep, his acting and singing were right on). The show is still in great shape.
greenegirl87
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Rent Sunday Discounts?#1
Posted: 2/27/06 at 5:02pm
I am pretty sure it's like that every Sunday, at least that is what I gathered from the sign in front of the theatre.
"But now the air is filled with confusion. We replace care with illusion."
greenifyed Profile Photogreenifyed Profile Photo
greenifyed
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Rent Sunday Discounts?#2
Posted: 2/27/06 at 5:05pm
Yep, it's every Sunday.
"The tick BOOM tick BOOM is so loud I can't hear the rain on the grass. I can't hear the wind. I'm about to scream. But I realize I'm not alone."
SirLiir Profile PhotoSirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Rent Sunday Discounts?#3
Posted: 2/27/06 at 5:19pm
Thanks. I did see a sign that you can purchase 1/2 price tickets on Sunday but I had thought that was only for Mon-Thursday shows, not Sunday itself. Good deal.