Page: 1

inside the actors' studio

Lorelai Profile PhotoLorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
inside the actors' studio#0
Posted: 11/30/03 at 10:33pm
i was wondering if anyone tape this show? iknow meryl streep was on recently and i missed it....i'm also looking for any other actors i may have missed....PLEASE let me know if you have any of these on tape...thanks
(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."
TheaterBaby Profile PhotoTheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: inside the actors' studio#1
Posted: 11/30/03 at 10:37pm
When is Barbra Streisand's interview supposed to air? I thought it was supposed to be on in November. re: inside the actors' studio
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~
Lorelai Profile PhotoLorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: inside the actors' studio#2
Posted: 11/30/03 at 10:49pm
next year...the site has it listed for 2004
(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."
TheaterBaby Profile PhotoTheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: inside the actors' studio#3
Posted: 11/30/03 at 11:06pm
re: re: re: inside the actors' studio That means I'm gonna have to wait until Sweeps. Damn!
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~