Page: 1

a question to ponder..

broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
a question to ponder..#0
Posted: 11/22/03 at 8:28pm
some posters on this site will gripe about ANYTHING humanly possibly.. they griped about off topic posts on a Broadway board... will they now gripe about an off-topic forum on a Broadway site?????
DofB5
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: a question to ponder..#1
Posted: 11/22/03 at 8:30pm
That's true but I think it will at least make most people happy. But hey, I was happy either way.

D
TheaterBaby Profile PhotoTheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: a question to ponder..#2
Posted: 11/22/03 at 9:00pm
This just makes it easier for Off-Topic threads to originate in the Off-Topic section, and for Broadway Threads to originate on the main message board. I think it's safe to say that every so often the posts (if not the original topics) will be off topic on the main board, and Broadway related here. re: re: a question to ponder.. But this should definitely help direct the thread traffic. re: re: a question to ponder.. Thanks Rob.
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: a question to ponder..#3
Posted: 11/22/03 at 11:05pm
What if someone posts Broadway stuff on the off-topic board??
CCM '10!
DofB5
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: a question to ponder..#4
Posted: 11/22/03 at 11:18pm
Off with their head!

D
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: re: a question to ponder..#5
Posted: 11/22/03 at 11:28pm
NOOOOOOOO!! LOL. re: re: re: re: re: a question to ponder..
CCM '10!
DofB5
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ok. Then we paint them blue and call them a "Shrill", not a "Shill" because this is the OT board and HERE we have shrills not shills.
re: re: re: re: re: re: a question to ponder..
D
Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I think we should have a complainers board. All people wanting to complain about anything or other posters could being it there & be done with it
Poster Emeritus
DofB5
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I'm watching the "How Boring Can It Get" thread on the "main" board and I'm NOT going to say a word. re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: a question to ponder..

D
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
well, i don't know about the rest of you, but i'm mad as hell and i'm not going to take it!
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective