Page: 1

Hairspray billboard

PennyLou Profile PhotoPennyLou Profile Photo
PennyLou
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hairspray billboard#0
Posted: 9/8/04 at 1:36pm
As some of you might recall last Halloween I won a costume contest sponsored buy the Hairspray official website.. ONE of the many prizes I won was an actual Hairspray billboard that was displayed on one of the try state area highways before it was giving to me. My Mom had a cow when I won it and is constantly nagging me about it. I am not sure what I want to do with it yet.. but I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that would be willing to buy it if I where to put it on ebay or something.. I'm really just like testing the waters to see if anyone would actually buy it.. If I do sell it I am thinking about donating them money.. So is there anyone out there who would bid.. and if so how much would you guys think is a good price? thanks for you help.
Grace: My love for you is like this scar (points to elbow) ulgy but permanent!
Updated On: 9/8/04 at 01:36 PM
Plum
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I do sell it I am thinking about donating them money.

Donating who money?
PennyLou
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I am looking into 2 possible places to donate to obviously BC/EFA and the other is a softball team.. I knows that's not as powerful as BC/EFA but it would help the team out a bit.. If I where to make enough on it I could split the money and give to both.. I'm not really interested in making money off the thing for myself at all.. I just don't know how much I will get to donate to who.

I have also been talking to people about just donating the sign but I was just seeing if I where to do that and they where inturn to put it up for auction would they beable to make money off of it.. It's really all just up in the air.. I'm just trying to see.
Updated On: 9/8/04 at 01:45 PM
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You should contact BC/EFA and find out about donating it. They have eBay auctions and I'm sure they would get a lot more money than if you just tried to sell it.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
Ebonic_Singer Profile PhotoEbonic_Singer Profile Photo
Ebonic_Singer
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
How big is it? Ten dollars right here!
midtowngym Profile Photomidtowngym Profile Photo
midtowngym
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You're soiling what appear to be good intentions with talk of money. Just donate the sign, know that you've taken the express elevator to heaven and be done with it.
'The Devil be hitting me!'--Whitney Houston
PennyLou
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ya know what folks I have been trying to get in touch with bc/efa for moths and it hasn't been working.. So I then thought that I could just sell it and donate the money ... but that soooo much for make me feel like even when I am trying to be kind I'm wrong... I really appreciate that!
Phantom2 Profile PhotoPhantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Why don't you just put it on your roof or would that interfere with the satelite dish?
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
PennyLou
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
hahaha I have it one it my back year for a while it takes up most of the year but wee like right by Newark airport soo we where advertising for the planes lol

but never mind people I'll figuer out what I want to do with it.. I don't need this stuff.. I don't even know why I bother
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Maybe you can lay it flat and make a giant stage? All you need are a couple of garbage cans.
"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
PennyLou
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I was thinking maybe some kind of sports field. or a giant slip and slide
Phantom2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Maybe you can make a huge ramp and Mistress will come back.

newyorkuniq Profile Photonewyorkuniq Profile Photo
newyorkuniq
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
BroadwayMonkey Profile PhotoBroadwayMonkey Profile Photo
BroadwayMonkey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
DUDE! You should totally knock down a wall or two in your house and glue it to the walls!!
Real men are tenors.
Ebonic_Singer Profile PhotoEbonic_Singer Profile Photo
Ebonic_Singer
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
BroadwayMonkey Profile PhotoBroadwayMonkey Profile Photo
BroadwayMonkey
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I have...*counts*...awww....only $8. I can't beat Ebonic.
Real men are tenors.