Page: 1

Culkin in the Nutcracker.. remember??

DollyGirl Profile PhotoDollyGirl Profile Photo
DollyGirl
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Culkin in the Nutcracker.. remember??#0
Posted: 9/6/04 at 9:21pm
Oh Dear Lord.. I was thinking about this today. Can you say "stunt casting"?
I've got forty more minutes of home economics Then down with the text books And up with the comics
jacobtsf Profile Photojacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
"Culkin in the Nutcracker.. remember?"

No
David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel
SarahHIYE Profile PhotoSarahHIYE Profile Photo
SarahHIYE
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I do!! When I was in the Nutcracker when I was a kid, it was one of the movies they used to play backstage for the little kids to watch. All the older kids were like '...we're better than this crap and they get paid...'
Jeff Goldblum: That's true, I am always right!
GovernorSlaton Profile PhotoGovernorSlaton Profile Photo
GovernorSlaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Culkin in the Nutcracker.. remember??#3
Posted: 9/6/04 at 10:02pm
Our music teacher always showed us that in elementary school. re: Culkin in the Nutcracker.. remember??
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Culkin in the Nutcracker.. remember??#4
Posted: 9/6/04 at 10:27pm
You can buy it on DVD
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Culkin in the Nutcracker.. remember??#5
Posted: 9/6/04 at 10:29pm
That was a very good production of THE NUTCRACKER. I haven't seen it for a while, but it is quite gorgeous. It is available through Warner Bros.
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
Broadwayballerina Profile PhotoBroadwayballerina Profile Photo
Broadwayballerina
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Culkin in the Nutcracker.. remember??#6
Posted: 9/6/04 at 11:25pm
Maculy wasn't even bad. I mean the part doesn't require that much skill...just an actual boy that actually studies ballet who is somewhat cute. That was a great version though! NO ONE beats Balanchine when it comes to the nutcracker!
"I look before I leap I love margins and discipline I make lists in my sleep Baby what's my sin?"- Joanne, Rent