POLisPOL Profile PhotoPOLisPOL Profile Photo
POLisPOL
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
AWOL#0
Posted: 8/22/04 at 12:44am
Alcohol Without Liquid

What the... is this???

"It is designed to allow people to enjoy the effects of alcohol mixed with oxygen. It promotes a sense of well being and a mild euphoria. It is a fun new legal way to take alcohol.

The new method is known as AWOL, an acronym for “Alcohol With Out Liquid”, and is a hit in the global club scene due to the euphoric “high” created when alcohol is vaporized, mixed with oxygen and inhaled. "

http://www.awolmachine.com/page-2.htm
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!
newyorkuniq Profile Photonewyorkuniq Profile Photo
newyorkuniq
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: AWOL#1
Posted: 8/22/04 at 12:59am
That can't be healthy
BlueWizard Profile PhotoBlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: AWOL#2
Posted: 8/22/04 at 1:26am
What the hell?

Next we're gonna inject tobacco into our bloodstream, so our lungs don't tar up.
BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."
SMichaelK Profile PhotoSMichaelK Profile Photo
SMichaelK
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: AWOL#3
Posted: 8/22/04 at 4:21pm
Isn't that part of the deterrent to not drinking too much the nasty hangover. Why do I see this as being the worst thing to happen to colleges since the beer bong.
You, you are the worst thing to happen to musical theater since Andrew Lloyd Webber... and you I just don't like you.
zoran912 Profile Photozoran912 Profile Photo
zoran912
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: AWOL#4
Posted: 8/22/04 at 4:45pm
It's an oxygen bar!
Broadwaygirl4life
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: AWOL#5
Posted: 8/22/04 at 5:52pm
I think I saw those things all over Vegas.
"[My son]'s really into my music, but one day we were listening to Billy [Joel] in the car and he said, 'Daddy, I think Billy's songs are a little better than yours." (Michael Cavanaugh)
LadyGuenevere
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: AWOL#6
Posted: 8/22/04 at 10:52pm
I think that those are regular 'oxygen' bars, the ones in Vegas. I walked in and looked around- didn't say anything about alcohol. I always wondered how it felt to be hooked up to those machines and to be 'taking oxygen.'
Updated On: 8/22/04 at 10:52 PM