Page: 1

FAHRENHEIT 911 Trailer

Broadwaylilhead Profile PhotoBroadwaylilhead Profile Photo
Broadwaylilhead
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
FAHRENHEIT 911 Trailer#0
Posted: 6/7/04 at 1:54pm
now up and running-- i can not wait to see this film!!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/fahrenheit_911/http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/fahrenheit_911/>http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/fahrenheit_911/
Call it a regime change...
wickedrawbrt
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: FAHRENHEIT 911 Trailer#1
Posted: 6/7/04 at 2:43pm
Brilliant...simply brilliant.
jrb_actor Profile Photojrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
fahrfugnugen 6/8#3
Posted: 6/8/04 at 1:10am
this looks like the final nail in the coffin. at last the american people will finally see the bush criminal enterprise in all it's heinous blood sucking villany. only fools would be stupid enough to vote for or even speak to or even be seen near or live in the same town as any member of the r-word party. yes, friends michael moore's film will single handedly destroy gw and his whole family, end the fascist enterprise and send the r-word party spiralling into the abyss and we'll have a thousand years of peace and stability under democratic leadership. yes the wounds will be balmed and a new era of cooperation will begin with the admission that all attacks on americans anywhere in the world are justified by the horridly corrupt and imperialist regime that came before the dawn of liberal enlightenment. once those people who've been choked under the jackboot of american foreign policy have been allowed to kill enough americans, their anger will subside and they'll come to understand that killing doesn't solve anything. only then can we forge a new era of cooperation based on peaceful coexistence and the recognition that we must pay to allah what he is owed. only when we have a democrat like john kerry in the white house can we begin to heal the wounds we've opened with a fresh sacrifice of blood and cash payments and empty agreemetns that will never be honored by those who make them. once we see that cooperation with the world, like the way we bought off the north koreans and kept them from acquiring nuclear weapons under bill clinton, allah praise his glorious servant, shall we begin to allow the world to pay back america for it's arrogance and criminal mischief in this world. thank god that this movie has come along when it has to smack america in the face with the reality that unless we drive gw from the white house, forcibly if need be, by strength of arms, those who hate us in the world will have to wait even longer to exact their revenge against america. allah be praised and all hail his glorious servant, michael moore.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LOL#4
Posted: 6/8/04 at 1:15am
Well, I'm just glad that you are FINALLY seeing how things should be, papa. Finally!

:)
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i am sorry#5
Posted: 6/8/04 at 1:18am
once strict sharia law is in place though, jrb, i worry about you. you know how those clerics are sticklers for the qur'an and they like to cut off the body part that you use to offend god. on the plus side, you'll be able to hit that high c!

actually that's gonna make for a lot of new eunuchs. cripes it's gonna be like bombay dreams around here!
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Updated On: 6/8/04 at 01:18 AM
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i am sorry#6
Posted: 6/8/04 at 1:23am
my my my my MY my my

you do love to be dramatic and hysterical--are you SURE you are not an actor?