Bush/Cheney '04 bumper stickers#0
Posted: 6/2/04 at 4:25pm
Bush/Cheney '04:
Four More Wars!

Bush/Cheney '04:
Apocalypse Now!

BU__ SH__!

Bush/Cheney '04:
Because the truth just isn't good enough.

Bush/Cheney '04:
Compassionate Colonialism.

Bush/Cheney '04:
Over a billion whoppers served.

Bush/Cheney '04:
Putting the "con" in conservatism.

Bush/Cheney '04:
Thanks for not paying attention.

Bush/Cheney '04:
We're Gooder!

Bush/Cheney:
Asses of Evil

Don't think.
Vote Bush!

George W. Bush:
A brain wave away from the presidency

George W. Bush:
It takes a village idiot.

Vote Bush in '04:
"I Has Incumbentory Advantitude"

Vote Bush in '04:
Because dictatorship is easier.

Vote Bush in '04:
It's a no-brainer!

Vote for Bush & You Get Dick!

Who would Jesus Bomb?

Bush/Cheney '04:
"Leave no child a dime!"

Bush/Cheney '04:
This time, elect us!
Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10
GovernorSlaton Profile PhotoGovernorSlaton Profile Photo
GovernorSlaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bush/Cheney '04 bumper stickers#1
Posted: 6/2/04 at 4:29pm
tee hee. re: Bush/Cheney '04 bumper stickers
shira467 Profile Photoshira467 Profile Photo
shira467
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bush/Cheney '04 bumper stickers#2
Posted: 6/3/04 at 11:25am
There's a part of me that wants to rear-end anyone with a Bush-Cheney sticker on there back...but then of course I don't. But I love the new slogans! Thanks!
Deet: Shira, I Love You!
iflitifloat Profile Photoiflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bush/Cheney '04 bumper stickers#3
Posted: 6/3/04 at 11:29am
I actually drive past a house that has a poster planted in its yard that read "We support Secretary Rumsfeld". It is such a tempatation....
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: bush/cheney '04 bumper stickers#4
Posted: 6/3/04 at 11:30am
there's a part of me that wants to slowly peel the skin from live unanesthetized kerry supporters while simultaneously drizzling boiling rubbing alcohol down over their recently exposed subcutaneous tissue and recording their screams of agony to play back later as i savor the memory with a single malt scotch...but of course i don't. ha ha ha.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Updated On: 6/3/04 at 11:30 AM
ckeaton Profile Photockeaton Profile Photo
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bush/Cheney '04 bumper stickers#5
Posted: 6/3/04 at 11:33am
There's a part of me that wants to rear-end anyone with a Bush-Cheney sticker on there back...

I feel the same way about people with Kerry stickers on THEIR cars. Oh wait, no I don't. That's because I believe in people's right to support the politics of THEIR choice. THERE'S a thought, eh?

Isn't it good that we can live in a society where one can express THEIR political beliefs without fear of reprisal. I love people who can't control THEIR emotion when it comes to politics. THEY'RE the best.

Hamlet's father.
Borstalboy Profile PhotoBorstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bush/Cheney '04 bumper stickers#6
Posted: 6/3/04 at 11:34am
Lovely. Thanks for sharing.
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bush/Cheney '04 bumper stickers#7
Posted: 6/3/04 at 11:36am
What, who?
Hamlet's father.
Updated On: 6/3/04 at 11:36 AM
bwaysinger Profile Photobwaysinger Profile Photo
bwaysinger
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bush/Cheney '04 bumper stickers#8
Posted: 6/3/04 at 11:38am
Actually, I like to rear-end anyone with bumper stickers. I think they're tacky. Yet, for all of that, I couldn't get my parents to keep that stupid "My child is an honor student at..." bumper sticker off their car when I was in high school.
Tacky. Bush/Cheney, Kerry/whomever, bumper stickers be tacky shiznit.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
hah! i'd already found that when i realized that i mispelled anesthetized...man try saying that three times fast.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
And that old eighties chestnut, "Hugs, Not Drugs"
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing. ~ Muhammad Ali
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
C and Papa, you have to understand and we've told you this before, but many of us are not thinking of this election season as a horse raise, or a dichotomy, or a fight between two teams and we want ours to win. The absolute loathing of Bush and what he has done to this country in four short years (from surplus to record defecit, from "war on terror" to disaster in Iraq, from creating an entire administration and reelection campaign based on attacking straw men) is, in fact, a completely separate experience from being "enthusiastic Kerry supporters." I know it's very American to think if you're not for our team you must be for the other team. But no. "Bush Out." That's all I care about. Perhaps Kerry is the means to that end.
Chat with the groan-ups: https://twitter.com/NamoInExile
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
you just quit putting words in my mouth there mr. freud. i never said "enthusiastic kerry supporters" i said "unanesthetized kerry supporters" and don't you forget it. my reaction was merely the logical response given the antipathy felt by some members of the abb brigade for anyone who still supports bush and the contempt in which they hold those people. while my comment was obviously over the top and not to be taken seriously, the comment that inspired it was an honest statement of loathing. when held in such contempt it's only logical that eventually one will feel free to engage in the behaviors that are already assumed. hence i probably ought to begin bleeding babies for some lunch.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Papa, what is up with your icon? Is he singing "Easter Bonnet" to that sailor?
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You didn't see that clip on CNN, Borstalboy? They performed a very well rehearsed rendition of "Together, Wherever We Go" from Gypsy. I'm telling you, they made that song their own and I completely forgot about the definitive version done by Maureen McCormick and Flo Henderson on The Brady Bunch. However, the choreography got a little randy during "Through thick and through thin, all out or all in."
Chat with the groan-ups: https://twitter.com/NamoInExile
Borstalboy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OMG!! I missed it??!! Damn my lack of cable!! You're a comic genius, Namo.
broadwayguy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
ha ha ha ha ha ha

I need to make some of those! My Bush fundie relatives would have a FIT! They tried to "tell me off" when I went off about Bush.

Apparently, I am now "disgusting" for hating Bush
~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It sucks that your relatives aren't supportive of your right to chose whatever candidate you think is best for the job. My grandma and I are probably the only people I know who went for Kucinch in the primaries, but the whole rest of my family seemed cool with it.
I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!
~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sorry for the double post!
I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!
Updated On: 6/3/04 at 04:30 PM
ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's possible that you were the only people IN THE COUNTRY who went for Kucinich in the primaries. re: bush/cheney '04 bumper stickers re: bush/cheney '04 bumper stickers
Hamlet's father.
Updated On: 6/3/04 at 05:22 PM
iflitifloat Profile Photoiflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Not true. At least it won't be when NJ finally holds its primary on June 8th. Dennis the Menace has at least two more votes comin' his way.

Nothing quite like a lame duck primary, is there?
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
you know it's rally funny. every "democrat" i know who took that presidential candidate test that was going around back when it was chock fulla democrats came up with kucinich as the candidate who most expressed their views. then they went on to say that since he had no chance of winning they'd vote kerry. i guess hillary's right, "you don't have to fall in love, just fall in line."

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

ckeaton
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That's where the two party political system, especially in the age of the "anyone but Bush" brigade fails us.

The democrats so fervently want GW out of office that many are willing to sacrifice their own beliefs for a more "mainstream" candidate. Or is it the person who has the most money to make themself *look* the most mainstream.

Either way it is sad that someone who may be visionary, or match peoples beliefs better is voted down because he's squirrely.
Hamlet's father.
jrb_actor Profile Photojrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I think Kucinich's pull-out-of-Iraq-now stance majorly hurt him. I would guess that even most of the people upset by this war, at least want us to do the responsible thing and clean up the mess. Otherwise, all of those people died in vain.
Zola Q. LaPlaya Profile PhotoZola Q. LaPlaya Profile Photo
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Here's what's "funny," papa. Broder said it best on Meet the Press last Sunday. The reason Kerry will win is as follows. The country is teeming with people who voted for Bush last time but now are re-thinking that choice. There is nearly no one who voted for Gore (a majority of voters, incidentally) who are thinking -- gee that Bush guy didn't do so bad, let's go with him.

I don't love the two-party system, but that Nader dude scares the be-jesus out of me.

Stop worrying about what I'm doing -- focus instead on what you're eating.