Page: 1

Smarty Jones! Does it again!

PB ENT. Profile PhotoPB ENT. Profile Photo
PB ENT.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Smarty Jones! Does it again!#0
Posted: 5/16/04 at 11:23pm
OK, now Philly is REALLY getting ready for a P-A-R-T-Y! If we can't find a two legged hero, we sure as hell have a four legged one.

The Pimlico Raceway in Bltd. Md., one of my favorite vices and hangouts was the scene for the ever popular "Preakness" race, 2nd leg of the Triple Crown. Philly's own studmaster Smarty Jones has capture the hearts and the first two races ( The Kentucky Derby & Preakness!)

The "Preakness" or "Freakness" as I would call it was more like Woodstock, with the rockers and streakers and the smell of "sweet smoke" in the air. One would almost forget that this was the world famous trio race competition.

Smarty Jones not only shifted in 4the gear but left the rest behind like Seabiscut on Ambien. 11 1/2 lengths win!
What an explosive adventure!

If the Flyers end up winning the Series and Smarty goes on to win the Belmont stakes and secures the Triple Crown...expect a parade from Broad Street to Braodway with Smarty Jones eating oats from the Stanley Cup.

A pround time to be in Philly!
www.pbentertainmentinc.com BWW regional writer "Philadelphia/South Jersey"
Zola Q. LaPlaya Profile PhotoZola Q. LaPlaya Profile Photo
Zola Q. LaPlaya
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Smarty Jones! Does it again!#1
Posted: 5/17/04 at 6:36am
It was an amazing race!!

I'm sure you'll get flooded with PM's screaming about the "spoiler" in your title. Some people get their news only from this message board.
Stop worrying about what I'm doing -- focus instead on what you're eating.
Ruffian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Smarty Jones! Does it again!#2
Posted: 5/17/04 at 10:08am
SMARTY RAWKS

ON TO THE BELMONT