Page: 1

Carnivale - R.I.P.

Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Carnivale - R.I.P.#0
Posted: 5/8/04 at 12:47pm
Looks like we will never know anything about "Management" . The series ran last season & was convoluted but still unique . It is not on HBO on demand & it is not even listed on their website. Oh well
Poster Emeritus
RobbO Profile PhotoRobbO Profile Photo
RobbO
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Carnivale - R.I.P.#1
Posted: 5/8/04 at 11:06pm
roxy, check here for some limited information. does not say if the show will continue but gives some data.
Carnivale
XING
PED
Matt_G Profile PhotoMatt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Carnivale - R.I.P.#2
Posted: 5/8/04 at 11:40pm
A few weeks ago I read an article online where CARNIVALE was listed as one of the shows HBO has renewed for another season.
-Matt
"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."
Broadwaylady Profile PhotoBroadwaylady Profile Photo
Broadwaylady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Carnivale - R.I.P.#3
Posted: 5/9/04 at 9:34am
I also read Carnivale is coming back. I like it. I think Management is the devil. Who else could it be? The show does keep you guessing though.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by moments that take our breath away." "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
DoubleDown11
Stand-by
Stand-by
Carnivale - R.I.P.#4
Posted: 5/10/04 at 12:40pm
I didn't catch the last two episodes...can anyone tell me what heppened to Hawkins and Brother Justin and the rest of the cast? Thanks.