Page: 1

What I want to know---

DofB5
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What I want to know---#0
Posted: 4/28/04 at 9:09pm
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/04/22/amorous.rhino.reut/index.html

How do you explain this to your car insurance company????

LOL!

What I want to know---

D
BrooklynsChild Profile PhotoBrooklynsChild Profile Photo
BrooklynsChild
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
re: What I want to know---#1
Posted: 4/28/04 at 9:15pm
OMG! That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! This really made my horrible day better!

I'm shedin my skin so you can see my face. I need you to know who I am. ~Idina Menzel
DofB5
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: What I want to know---#2
Posted: 4/28/04 at 9:18pm
Glad I could help.

D
TheaterBaby Profile PhotoTheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: What I want to know---#3
Posted: 4/28/04 at 10:14pm
lol awww, the car is not a virgin anymore. teehee

I once drove through the animal safari at Six Flags Great Adventure when it was still new. Word of advice: Do not drive through the monkey section. They ripped the damn car apart! My poor father had to exaplin it to his company since it was a company car.
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~
mominator Profile Photomominator Profile Photo
mominator
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: re: What I want to know---#4
Posted: 4/29/04 at 7:04am
Way funny... But does anyone remember a video of a beached whale in Washington State? A friend who is a firefighter told me about it, and well he has always been known to tell a whopper or two, so I took the story w/ the proverbial grain of salt. But lo and behoold two days later there is the video on the Discovery Channel. Beached decomposing whale, and an inept Town Manager it has been called"How to make a bad situation and make it soooo much worse!" If you ever have a chance to see it do!! it was so funny I'll sum it up in 6 words "2 hundred pound slabs of blubber"
The other good news is no one was hurt
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." Conan O'Brien