Bebe Neuwirth on Will and Grace

Lorelai Profile PhotoLorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bebe Neuwirth on Will and Grace#0
Posted: 3/23/04 at 2:47am
I believe Ms. Neuwirth will be on the show this week or next, I wasn't paying attention to the commercial. But I did see Jack (Sean Hayes) going up to her and calling her "Lilith".

(duck and cover!)

For anyone who doesn't know, Ms. Neuwirth HATES when people call her Lilith. I've heard of her flat out ignoring people, but I don't really blame her....if you're going to approach someone, you should know their real name, just my opinion though.
(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Bebe Neuwirth on Will and Grace#1
Posted: 3/23/04 at 2:49am
One of my favourite Bebe moments, however, remains the episode of Cheers where she and Frasier first fall in love on the TV show. Classic.
Lorelai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: Bebe Neuwirth on Will and Grace#2
Posted: 3/23/04 at 2:58am
To anyone interested, I just saw the Will and Grace commercial again....Ms. Neuwirth will be on THIS week, the 25th I believe.

On a personal note, I AM DYING TO SEE WHAT BEBE DOES TO JACK FOR CALLING HER LILITH. He literally said "LILITH" and she replied "Actually, it's Bebe. It looked like Karen (Megan Mullaly) was in the scene as well. Should be hysterical.
(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I saw Bebe in a diner in the village a few weeks ago. It was about 10:00 at night.
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ya know vhat? I was thinking that Kristen C. Should be cast as Karen's sister. I mean they're both short can do breathey off key speaking voices & have chests that could kill! ( no seriously they could smother someone) It would be a hoot!
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
But the writers on that show are so predictable they would make them mortal enemies, and Kristin would be the good sister and blah blah blah.
Chat with the groan-ups: https://twitter.com/NamoInExile
TheaterBaby Profile PhotoTheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
No, they would do the REALLY predictable thing and have Kristin appear to be the good sister, when really she would be the bad one.
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Right! And in the other plot, Jack would call Will fat! That would be funny. Plus, Grace's round face with the added "baby weight" will continue to shock us because it reminds us how unhealthily bony her face is normally!
Mister Matt Profile PhotoMister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Somehow I missed the episode that explained her pregnancy and the reason why she is staying in NYC. I saw the one where she came to NYC for a "visit", but no plans to return. I missed what happened after that.

Actually, I would love the see Chenoweth as Karen's sister, but she's so horrible, she makes Karen and Lorraine look like the Ingalls' girls. Grace could say, "No. That's her sister. She's worse than the other one."
"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I keep picturing bits like both of them looking around"whats that funny Noise" "I hear it too" ( and its each others voice)!
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Love that sabrelady! Or maybe they could get together to tape record messages for their family time capsule, and when they play it back they can't believe how horrible their high pitched squeaks are the sound gives them both seizures and they hit their heads against a door that locks them in a panic room for 48 hours?
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I think they should bring Kristin on as Karen's sister and show Rosario kicking her *ss.
If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
: re: Bebe Neuwirth on Will and Grace#12
Posted: 3/23/04 at 11:45pm
"I keep picturing bits like both of them looking around"whats that funny Noise" "I hear it too" ( and its each others voice)!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think Kristin would be fantastic as Karen's sister. Kristin was really good on Frasier; and though the network did not think so, I thought her self-titled show was adorable.
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~
Lorelai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: : re: Bebe Neuwirth on Will and Grace#13
Posted: 3/24/04 at 11:55am
I don't know....

I don't see Kristin in that role. She comes off as looking too "girl next door" it would take some powerhouse acting and comedic timing to put ANYONE next to Megan Mullally. I don't think she has it
ChristineDaae Profile PhotoChristineDaae Profile Photo
ChristineDaae
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bebe was also in "How to Lose a guy in 10 days"... that was a cute movie.
"Life will be frozen peaches and cream. Baby, dream Your Dream" ~ SC
Lorelai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
p.s i thought she was hysterical in Tadpole
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Bebe was wonderful. I hardly ever laugh out loud, but when Karen slapped Jack for telling her that Friends and Frasier were ending this season, I bursted out with laughter. It was so random. Sharon Osbourne was also a guest star. She was the bartender at the gay bar. I LOVE THIS SHOW! Meghan and Sean are the BEST!
CCM '10!
Maggie Profile PhotoMaggie Profile Photo
Maggie
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I agree, the slapping was great....I burst out laughing myself.

I had no idea Sharon was going to be on the show so that was a nice surprise. Bebe was cute too!
BwayTheatre11
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
We are the only ones who saw it? C'mon you guys, tells us what you thought!
CCM '10!
chinkie azn jai Profile Photochinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
she was hilarious tonight! I loved the Chicago refrence.
"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
lol I taped it. I'm saving that and the Apprentice for when everything in my house is quiet and I can sit and relax. I hate trying to enjoy a show when people in my house are constantly being annoying. I will watch it later on tonight though. re: re: re: re: re: re: re: : re: Bebe Neuwirth on Will and Grace
jrb_actor Profile Photojrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I loved the episode. I do get annoyed with certain plot choices and jokes regarding Will (like Jack's fat jokes--are you kidding??), yet in many ways once again I kept turning to my best friend and saying, "This show is soooo US!" as I have since it first aired.

I hope he and the hot cop stay together. =)
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
For those of us who were at work, what happened?
Gothampc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
This is the first time I've seen the show in several months. Debra Messing looks good with the extra weight. She should keep some of it on.

I thought Sharon Osbourne's role was great. They should make that role a series regular. I was disappointed with Bebe's role. There was much more they could have done with her.
rlbgbc Profile Photorlbgbc Profile Photo
rlbgbc
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Given the hot new boyfriend, do you think that the "Will" character is finally gonna get an on-air big ol' sloppy man kiss?