Posted: 8/17/20 at 2:54pm

do you think it will ever happen?

Call_me_jorge Profile PhotoCall_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
biological kids for same-sex couples#2
Posted: 8/18/20 at 1:58pm

I remember hearing an npr story not too long ago where scientists were in the process of turning blood cells into human eggs and sperm. They suggested the cells could come from either a male or female. So, possibly. Does seem like they are a long way from creating an actual viable egg and/or sperm from the cells, but maybe in a generation or two.

Updated On: 8/18/20 at 01:58 PM
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
biological kids for same-sex couples#3
Posted: 8/20/20 at 6:10pm

A friend directed a movie called "A Baby Story"  about 12 yrs ago that dealt w this  i'm sure there have been advances since then. One  day.

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin “I’m going to have to science the shit outta this.” The Martian
Sutton Ross Profile PhotoSutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
biological kids for same-sex couples#4
Posted: 8/20/20 at 6:56pm

Just like any designer baby, it will cost a person over 100k to create in a lab. Possible? Sure. But only for the wealthy. 

She/Her