Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Page: 1

Another new treatment has been developed for Covid19

chicagodannyd
Stand-by
Stand-by

In addition to the three drug treatment of hydroxychloroquine, zinc and azithromycin for Corona virus, another new promising drug treatment has emerged from Australia and is now being studied in the USA.  It is Ivermectin, zinc and a drug called doxycycline.  The professor heading the development of the treatment claims it to be more effective and a quicker therapy than hydroxychloroqine in patients with mild to moderate symptoms.  Here is the video of the Doctor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPp-8seS3Us

keithfromQueens
Updated On: 8/12/20 at 12:36 PM
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

But will it work against demon sperm?

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin “I’m going to have to science the shit outta this.” The Martian
TheatreFan4 Profile PhotoTheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
>>The professor heading the development of the treatment claims it to be more effective and a quicker therapy than hydroxychloroqine in patients with mild to moderate symptoms.

Not hard to beat a medication whose effectiveness is none...
"Hi there, we represent The Broadway Better Business Players for a Better Tomorrow. We're trying to start a petition to get second rate shows taken off the marquee and with your help we can stop Mamma Mia from ever playing again." -Brad Jones in Suburban Knights

"Is it true you have Ralph Jr at the bottom of your purse in a jar of formaldehyde?" - Felicia
"No, but I wish I did so I could shove it down your throat!" - Bernadette

"This play is sh*t! This play is sh*t! F*CK YOU TERRENCE MCNALLY!!"- Patti LuPone as an angry theatre goer at 'Master Class'

"Being normal is VASTLY overrated..."
- Aggie Cromwell
Jordan Catalano Profile PhotoJordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

Here’s an actual interesting (promising?) bit of news.

NY Daily News

sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

OK, Sure, why not?

( as  clients call their brokers frantically!)

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin “I’m going to have to science the shit outta this.” The Martian
fosterfan2
Stand-by
Stand-by

Jordan Catalano said: "
Here’s an actual interesting (promising?) bit of news.

NY Daily News
"

This is interesting,but it sounds like it'd have to be used every day,as a mask is,and I would wonder about long-term effects.

MaceyMohamed
Swing
Swing

lul but where is a proof that it is better or at least worth to use? Anybody here using recommended drugs from covid? 

FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

As AIDS historian Sarah Schulman ("Stagestruck: Theater, AIDS, and the Marketing of Gay America" [1998]) pointed out, in the first several years, everybody imagined a cure that would be one pill and "AIDS would go away." Instead what happened was a cocktail of medicines for treatments and some form of prophylactic (like PrEP for HIV) that could be a nasal spray, could be pills, nobody knows specifically.

All these ideas are worth imagining and discussing. But consider your sources, like Sky News (HA!) or empty promises, ("Get ready for that first week in November!"Another new treatment has been developed for Covid19.

Can you hear me now? Twitter: @NamoInExile