Buck Henry

Mr Roxy Profile PhotoMr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Buck Henry #1
Posted: 1/10/20 at 4:46pm
Shocked no mention of the passing of Buck Henry

Great resume . One of the pioneers of Sat Night Live when it was funny and not mean spirited. Co creator of Get Smart. Graduate also on his resume ,
Poster Emeritus
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Buck Henry #2
Posted: 1/10/20 at 6:57pm

Enjoyed his cameo in The Player. Said so much about Hollywood.

He was one of the few who could go toe to toe w Belushi on SNL.

R.I.P.

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin “I’m going to have to science the shit outta this.” The Martian
bear88
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Buck Henry #3
Posted: 1/11/20 at 5:37am

Allow me to toss in a kind word for To Die For, the movie that turned Nicole Kidman into a star. Henry's script was a mishmash of styles, but it was an enjoyable and sharply-written dark comedy. 

And one thing I'll say about John Belushi. He could work marvelously with co-stars with the right material. An old sketch with Gilda Radner in a landromat is wonderfully sweet. But Buck Henry was a terrific foil for him.