Page: 1

How often do you black out?

FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
How often do you black out?#0
Posted: 1/19/04 at 5:31pm
I almost did once when Alec Baldwin was heading in my direction at the Public Theater.
Chat with the groan-ups: https://twitter.com/NamoInExile
etoile Profile Photoetoile Profile Photo
etoile
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
How often do you black out?#1
Posted: 1/19/04 at 5:48pm
How often? Just about everytime I work out. Damn, once I black out I'm then unable to visit a chat room to discuss my physique.
Rest in peace, Iflitifloat.
papalovesmambo Profile Photopapalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: how often do you black out?#2
Posted: 1/19/04 at 5:58pm
since i've cut back on my drinking, hardly at all. before that? at least once a week.
r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
SueleenGay Profile PhotoSueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: how often do you black out?#3
Posted: 1/19/04 at 5:59pm
How often do you put out?

The cat?
PEACE.
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: how often do you black out?#4
Posted: 1/19/04 at 5:59pm
Cutting back is Harm Reduction! Good work!
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
i think it's awfully personal of you to ask about someone's ****

cat.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective
SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I have two pussies. One Black and one white. They get put out quite often.
PEACE.
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
oh, sueleen, you're so radical chic!!

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

SueleenGay
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Merci`
PEACE.
Auggie27 Profile PhotoAuggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Namo, brace yourself: did you hear Alec is going to lose 30 pounds to play Halston? Is there a hue and cry for a Halston biopic? From whom, the people who made the Andy Kaufman story?! That is making me black out. For my money, Alec'll always be the man in that poster, burying his face in Jessica's bosom.
"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling
Updated On: 1/19/04 at 06:24 PM
papalovesmambo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
as ironic as it is, alec baldwin will always be tom clancy's jack ryan to me, immortalized in mctiernan's hunt for red october.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Dollypop
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I don't know exactly how the term "black-out" is meant on this thread. You know, we all experienced a black-out on August 14th of last year.

Anyhow, I'm fairly cool when in the presence of a celebrity. However a few years ago when Eric McCormack had taken over the lead in THE MUSIC MAN, I wrangled a backstage visit with him. I had to wait a few minutes while he cleaned up in his dressing room and I felt my knees turning to jelly in anticipation. When he finally came out and put his arm around me during out conversation, I though I would actually pass out. Sean Hayes just happened to be there and agreed to take a picture of me and TAMrMcC, and once again, Eric put his arm around me. I knew I was palpitating, and with good reason: Eric McCormack is one of the handsomest men in show business.

Since then I've met Eric a few other times; once we even had coffee together at a sidewalk cafe. I've calmed down around him quite a bit, but he still gets me all hot and bothered!
"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Dollypop, you're a teacher, perhaps you can tutor Dog? One could fill several volumes with what he doesn't seem to know about the English language.

As for his sad attempts at humor writing, I've never seen so many blown opportunities! Please tell him that a person, a neighbor, for instance, does not "black out" another person. Such a good opportunity to get a dig in at me and he fumbled like a butterfingered quarterback.

And yes, the "black out" in the thread title, a parody title of another thread, can mean whatever the literate poster chooses to have it mean.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
And a ****'s only good for six or seven at the most.
orion59 Profile Photoorion59 Profile Photo
orion59
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I black out whenever I put out but I never work out...that's why I have very few dates and can spend so much time here.
http://www.danperezgallery.com
magruder Profile Photomagruder Profile Photo
magruder
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
You mean, have a slice of Brooklyn Blackout Cake? Oh, every now and then, but it's very rich. One must be careful. Otherwise, you'd have to start working out.
"Gif me the cobra jool!"
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Lifting Blackout Cake to the lips develops upper body strength.
MasterLcZ Profile PhotoMasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Namo, I love it when you talk dirty.
"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"
SonofMammaMiaSam Profile PhotoSonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I once blacked out of my driveway right into a trash recepticator.
FindingNamo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thank you for that literal LOL!
sheekala
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I blacked out Friday, I just had to keep the party going. I'm dancing as fast as I can!
You've got to spread joy up to the maximum Bring gloom down to the minimum Have faith or pandemonium's Liable to walk upon the scene
TheaterBaby Profile PhotoTheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I guess you mean in a celerity sense? I'm not usually nervous around celebrities, but when I was near Tony Bennett at Liza's Christmas concert in December of 2002, I completely froze. I remember seeing him, but for some reason I could not speak or move for that matter. lol I don't remember much of what happened after I saw him until the concert ended.

In the literal sense, I blacked out driving home from the eye doctor's office last Friday. It was very scary. I couldn't see anything, and after a minute my subconscious took over and I started to feel very far away...like I couldn't hear or see. Nobody told me I wasn't supposed to drive after having drops put in my eyes; and I had never driven myself to the eye doctor before, so I didn't realize my eyes wouldn't be able to function correctly. re: re: re: re: re: re: re: : re: re: re: re:  how often do you black out? Next time I'll know better.
"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~
PB ENT. Profile PhotoPB ENT. Profile Photo
PB ENT.
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I only black out whe my sugar is low and my scotch is high!
But now that I work out, that helps this old gal to put out....as in prolonged energy...for whatever!

But, having seen that poster of Matt Bogart in his macho undies and just doing a cute little phone chat with him....well, I'm not sure which "out" will come first when I meet him in rehersals next week! Oh Prunella!
www.pbentertainmentinc.com BWW regional writer "Philadelphia/South Jersey"