Page: 2

Unsinkable Molly Brown!

CATSNYrevival Profile PhotoCATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Unsinkable Molly Brown!#26
Posted: 2/15/20 at 5:28pm

Looks like they haven't made too many changes. That looks to be fairly identical to the song stack in the 2017 MUNY production by the same creative team except they cut "Colorado, My Home" which was in the MUNY production.

AC126748 Profile PhotoAC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Unsinkable Molly Brown!#27
Posted: 2/18/20 at 10:36am

I'm seeing this on the Sunday matinee. I know the theater is pretty close to Chinatown -- any recommendations for nearby Chinese restaurants for a pre-show lunch?

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body
Calcifer2
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
Unsinkable Molly Brown!#28
Posted: 2/18/20 at 10:50am

AC126748 said: "I'm seeing this on the Sunday matinee. I know the theater is pretty close to Chinatown -- any recommendations for nearby Chinese restaurants for a pre-show lunch?"

Wu’s Wonton King off the East Broadway stop. 

Hamilfan2
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Unsinkable Molly Brown!#29
Posted: 2/26/20 at 4:37pm
Officially opens tonight, excited to see what critics think! Saw this last night and was really blown away. Beth Malone is a powerhouse and giving a performance for the ages. Is it a perfect show? No. But I was still entertained throughout the entire show and I hope this show does well and gets another life.