re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#26
Posted: 9/20/09 at 5:05pm
Oh my. Guess he does now.
AndAllThatJazz22
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#27
Posted: 9/20/09 at 5:07pm
He looks like a cross between Aaron Tveit and Matthew Morrison.
"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."
-Danmeg's 10 year old son.
ColorTheHours048 Profile PhotoColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#28
Posted: 9/20/09 at 5:09pm
And hotter than both.
ljay889 Profile Photoljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#29
Posted: 9/20/09 at 5:11pm
He's straight, boys. He had a girlfriend during ROAD SHOW. Though that doesn't mean much of anything these days.
TheatreFan4 Profile PhotoTheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#30
Bite your tongue ColorTheHours!
"Hi there, we represent The Broadway Better Business Players for a Better Tomorrow. We're trying to start a petition to get second rate shows taken off the marquee and with your help we can stop Mamma Mia from ever playing again." -Brad Jones in Suburban Knights

"Is it true you have Ralph Jr at the bottom of your purse in a jar of formaldehyde?" - Felicia
"No, but I wish I did so I could shove it down your throat!" - Bernadette

"This play is sh*t! This play is sh*t! F*CK YOU TERRENCE MCNALLY!!"- Patti LuPone as an angry theatre goer at 'Master Class'

"Being normal is VASTLY overrated..."
- Aggie Cromwell
OnMyWay Profile PhotoOnMyWay Profile Photo
OnMyWay
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#31
I saw the show during previews, and it's amazing! The local actors are just as strong as the NYC talent. The concept is very interesting, and the costumes are gorgeous. I especially love Rapunzel's hair dress. Everyone, go see it!
"People that excel in the arts understand that the journey is the reward...the result an added bonus. Every day I act or train is a blessing and a dream come true. If Broadway beckons so be it. I have a personal definition of success that is unshakable by a possibly unobtainable goal." -HamletWasBipolar
EponineAmneris Profile PhotoEponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#32
Posted: 9/20/09 at 5:14pm
This looks AMAZING!!! Wish I could see it re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...
"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS
qolbinau Profile Photoqolbinau Profile Photo
qolbinau
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#33
Posted: 9/20/09 at 5:14pm
"He's straight, boys. He had a girlfriend during ROAD SHOW. Though that doesn't mean much of anything these days."

I'm sure Alexander Gemignani was hot enough to turn him during Road Show!
"Rose in Gypsy was like going through therapy for me. Playing Rose helped me put a lot of emotions to bed. There was so much lacking in Rose and that's why she had to prove herself through her children. [interviewer]In ways that reminded you of your mom?[/interviewer]. Let's just say the role was very interesting for me. That one was the most interesting [I've ever played]" - Bernadette Peters (2018)
ColorTheHours048
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#34
Posted: 9/20/09 at 5:18pm
I will say it loud and proud. Aaron does nothing for me and Matthew was hot back in the HAIRSPRAY days.

As for him being straight, who cares! Not like I would make an advance. He's eye candy. Talented eye candy, but eye candy nonetheless.
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#35
Posted: 9/20/09 at 5:25pm
Color, have you not seen the shirtless Aaron pictures? If not please PM me...
"Hi there, we represent The Broadway Better Business Players for a Better Tomorrow. We're trying to start a petition to get second rate shows taken off the marquee and with your help we can stop Mamma Mia from ever playing again." -Brad Jones in Suburban Knights

"Is it true you have Ralph Jr at the bottom of your purse in a jar of formaldehyde?" - Felicia

"This play is sh*t! This play is sh*t! F*CK YOU TERRENCE MCNALLY!!"- Patti LuPone as an angry theatre goer at 'Master Class'

- Aggie Cromwell
AndAllThatJazz22
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#36
Posted: 9/20/09 at 5:26pm
Yeah, it doesn't matter if he's straight. It's not like ColorTheHours048 and I were seriously considering a relationship with this guy. He's just... beautiful. I just googled him too, he has a gorgeous voice.
"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."
-Danmeg's 10 year old son.
ljay889 Profile Photoljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#37
Posted: 9/20/09 at 5:29pm
You can hear him on the ROAD SHOW cast recording. He and Alex Gemignani have a wonderfully romantic duet.
ColorTheHours048
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#38
Posted: 9/20/09 at 5:30pm
I don't need shirtless pictures of Aaron. I've seen N2N three times. He's talented and has a great body, but he doesn't really do anything for me.
Lenexajones Profile PhotoLenexajones Profile Photo
Lenexajones
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#39
Posted: 9/20/09 at 9:04pm
Getting back to the show [and not the flesh]... Seeing it on Saturday night. Cannot wait. They were originally planning Moises to do Grand Hotel. I am so glad they switched to Into the Woods - one of my favorites. Have only seen amateur productions. This is the first professional production of the show to hit Kansas City. Review of the show from the Kansas City Star: http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1455833.html
Updated On: 9/20/09 at 09:04 PM
jovie27 Profile Photojovie27 Profile Photo
jovie27
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#40
Posted: 9/20/09 at 9:35pm
I would love to see the shirtless pics of Aaron...if you have them?

Thanks!
TheatreFan4
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#41
Posted: 9/20/09 at 9:50pm
PM me.

- Aggie Cromwell
ColorTheHours048
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Moises Kaufman's INTO THE WOODS...#42
Posted: 9/21/09 at 12:42am
Moises Kaufman is not a director I would have envisioned to take on INTO THE WOODS, but it looks stunning and I'm sure he made some VERY interesting choices. It's a shame NY will never see it.