Printer Friendly - re: re: re: Did Carolyn/Vegas make the transition over here?

Did Carolyn/Vegas make the transition over here?
Posted by theaterbuff 2003-07-12 20:05:10

I'm planning a vacation to Las Vegas next month and wanted some advice on shows and restaurants.

TB

re: Did Carolyn/Vegas make the transition over here?
Posted by ChrisLovesShows 2003-07-12 20:37:33

You mean vegascw, right? I haven't seen her over here, but I know she still posts over on Broadway.com.

re: re: Did Carolyn/Vegas make the transition over here?
Posted by emmamia 2003-07-12 21:27:07

i live in vegas ... im a 21 year old student @ UNLV .... if you want my opinion i will be happy to help ya ...

i will find carolyns website addy for you as well ... she has a great site with tons of info

re: re: re: Did Carolyn/Vegas make the transition over here?
Posted by BrdwyThtr 2003-07-13 14:33:59

Try to see any of the Cirque du Soliel shows! They're amazing!

Visiting Vegas
Posted by Sunfish 2003-07-13 15:51:54

If you are a member of All That Chat, there is a whole board devoted to Las Vegas, and the "locals" who post there are very helpful. If not, registration only takes a day or two to be approved. I think it is your best bet.

re: Visiting Vegas
Posted by prof 2003-07-13 18:20:30

Carol and her website made my vegas trip last month more enjoyable! I loved Mamma Mia at Mandalay Bay. Cirque's "O" at Bellagio was incredible. "Legends in Concert" was pure fun!

Enjoy!! And drive to Red Rock Canyon ( just 15 min. away) for some unbelievable scenery.

re: Did Carolyn/Vegas make the transition over here?
Posted by Sally 2003-07-13 19:39:25

Try her site at http://www.geocities.com/vegas-cc/

She has a message board and will answer questions there. I think that she keeps her email address pretty quiet since she had some trouble with flames and such.