Godspell concert at the Lyric Theatre May 19

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Just booked my ticket for the one night only charity concert of GODSPELL at the Lyric Theatre on May 19.

It's apparently the recent Broadway revival production which I saw at Circle In the Square and loved (and I've always loved Schwartz's score anyway).

There are a few cast names that I don't recognize but there are a few names there that prompted me to book right away. I was really impressed with Stewart Clarke in Ghost and all the clips I've seen/heard of Rob Houchen on youtube pretty much blew me away (really want to get to see him as Marius). And I would pay 50 quid to listen to Sarah Galbraith sing anything! (She's seriously special.)

http://www.nimaxtheatres.com/lyric-theatre/godspell_in_concert

THEATRE 2016: GREY GARDENS**** SHOWBOAT (Sheffield)***** PETER PAN GOES WRONG**** FEAR AND MISERY OF THE THIRD REICH**** FUNNY GIRL**** LEGALLY BLONDE**** A STEADY RAIN**** THE MEMORY SHOW***** THE KISSING DANCE**** ANDY CAPP**** MRS HENDERSON PRESENTS**** ROADSHOW**** BAR MITZVAH BOY**** FOUR PLAY**** BAD GIRLS**** WEST END SWITCHED OFF***** ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN (Cardiff)**** ONLY THE BRAVE (Cardiff)** MISS ATOMIC BOMB**** WILL BARRATT & FRIENDS (cabaret)**** THE WAR OF THE WORLDS*** PRINCESS CARABOO**** MR STRASSEN PRESENTS (concert)**** OUT OF THIS WORLD**** FOREVER PLAID**** STARTING HERE, STARTING NOW***** THE PAINKILLER**** THE COMEDY ABOUT A BANK ROBBERY**** FIDDLER ON THE ROOF (New York)**** SHUFFLE ALONG (New York)**** SHE LOVES ME (New York)***** MY PARIS (New Haven)**** THE ROBBER BRIDEGROOM (New York)** DEAR EVAN HANSEN (New York)***** BRIGHT STAR (New York)**** TUCK EVERLASTING (New York)**** STRAIGHT (New York)**** AMERICAN PSYCHO (New York)****. WAITRESS (New York)***** CAGNEY (New York)*** ADAM GWON:THE NEW AMERICAN MUSICAL (concert, St. James Studio)**** THE GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK MUSICAL**** LUCKY STIFF**** THE TOXIC AVENGER***** WEST END FEST (concert)**** SKY NEWS - THE MUSICAL**** SHOWBOAT*****
Updated On: 2/27/14 at 02:36 PM

BROADWAYWORLD TV

COUNTDOWN CLOCK
ALL SHOOK UP Young@Part
P2P Productions
(Runs 10/12 - 10/15)
SPAMALOT Young@Part
P2P Productions
(Runs 6/4 - 6/4)
GREASE SCHOOL EDITION
Caterham School
(Runs 12/7 - 12/9)
Dreams to come true of best wedding functions with rental marriage Taronto  in UK / West EndDreams to come true of best wedding functions with rental marriage Taronto
Dreams to come true of best wedding functions with rental marriage Taranto
(Runs 4/3 - 2/28)
Betty Blue Eyes in UK / West EndBetty Blue Eyes
Putney Arts Theatre
(Runs 6/1 - 6/4)

VIEW ALL ADD A SHOW AUDITIONS