Comscore

Godspell concert at the Lyric Theatre May 19

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Just booked my ticket for the one night only charity concert of GODSPELL at the Lyric Theatre on May 19.

It's apparently the recent Broadway revival production which I saw at Circle In the Square and loved (and I've always loved Schwartz's score anyway).

There are a few cast names that I don't recognize but there are a few names there that prompted me to book right away. I was really impressed with Stewart Clarke in Ghost and all the clips I've seen/heard of Rob Houchen on youtube pretty much blew me away (really want to get to see him as Marius). And I would pay 50 quid to listen to Sarah Galbraith sing anything! (She's seriously special.)

http://www.nimaxtheatres.com/lyric-theatre/godspell_in_concert

THEATRE 2015: The Mikado**** Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown***** The Grand Tour**** Charlotte Bradford: The Last 7 Years (cabaret)**** Bat Boy**** City Of Angels***** Assassins***** A Little Night Music***** Jesus Christ Superstar (tour,Cardiff)**** The Goodbye Girl**** Anything Goes (tour, Wimbledon)**** She Loves Me**** Whistle Down The Wind***** Live & Acoustic***** Charles Strouse (cabaret)***** The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole (Curve, Leicester)*****. Miss Saigon***** Spend,Spend, Spend**** Sweeney Todd (ENO)***** News Review**** Songs From The Playground**** Apartment 40C*****
Updated On: 2/27/14 at 02:36 PM

Save $$$ on Tickets to: