Suggestions

B-maniac
Understudy
Suggestions
Posted: 2/18/14 at 08:30am
I have been in London in September, 2013, and I saw a lot of musicals and plays.

I'll come back to London in March, and I want to know what are the best suggestions nowadays.

Updated On: 2/18/14 at 08:30 AM
B-maniac
Understudy
Suggestions
Posted: 2/18/14 at 09:14am
My initial list:

St James Theatre - Urinetown

London Palladium - I Can't Sing - The X Factor Musical

Shaftsbury Theatre - From Here To Eternity

Noel Coward Theatre- The Full Monty

Aldwych Theatre - Stephen Ward

Palace Theatre - The Commitments

Gielgud Theatre- Blithe Spirit
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Suggestions
Posted: 2/18/14 at 10:03am
Of the musicals on your list, I would say that THE COMMITMENTS is a "must see" - if for no other reason that Killian Donnelly's phenomenal performance. FROM HERE TO ETERNITY is also well worth seeing (before it closes).

I've not seen Urinetown or I Can't Sing yet myself - will be seeing both of them in March!

If you are interested in seeing Off-West End productions (which is the best musical theatre in London IMO), FINIAN'S RAINBOW will be at the Union Theatre until March 15
and IT'S A BIRD, IT'S A PLANE, IT'S SUPERMAN will be at the Olde Rose And Crown Theatre from March 4 to 22.

THEATRE 2014: Seasons Greetings**** Suessical**** Stephen Ward* Meet Me In St Louis**** A Christmas Carol**** Kiss Me Kate**** Brent Barrett (cabaret)***** Shakespeare4Kidz Macbeth**** Jersey Boys**** Liz Callaway I(cabaret)***** From Here To Eternity**** Putting It Together***** The Wit And Wimsy Of Alexander Bermange*** Kerrigan & Lowdermilk concert***** Fame**** Urinetown***** Finian's Rainbow**** Tom (Pontypridd)**** Songs In The Key Of Streisand**** Shona White (cabaret)***** Run, Fatboy, Run (concert)**** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman!**** Molly Wobbly**** Bouncers (Swansea Grand)**** Ushers**** The Beautiful Game***** Tom (Neath)**** Wicked (WMC Cardiff)***** Rags in concert**** Water Babies (Leicester Curve)**** Best Of Friends*** A Grand Night For Singing (Swansea Grand)**** Fings Ain't What They Used To Be**** Miss Saigon*****. In The Heights***** Giggin4Good When You Wish Upon A Star***** Godspell**** How To Succeed In Business**** The Pajama Game**** The Life Of The Party***** Zanna, Don't!**** Zanna, Don't!**** West End Fest**** Carousel***** Shot At Dawn*** Pacific Overtures ***** The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-time**** Julius Caesar*** Anything Can Happen**** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels**** Forbidden Broadway**** Is There Life After High School? (Swansea)**** Dessa Rose***** Marry Me A Little***** Dogfight***** Bare (Edinburgh)**** 6 (Edinburgh)**** The Addams Family (Edinburgh)**** The Girl Who (Edinburgh)** Unfaithful (Edinburgh)***** Alba (Edinburgh)*** Connected (Edinburgh)**** See Rock City** The Apple Tree**** Edges**** Hamlisch****
Updated On: 2/18/14 at 10:03 AM

Message Board

wicked plot help 7 Posts

BWW BLOGS