Olney Theatre Center Extends THE KING AND I Through 1/5
Due to the positive response it has garnered from audiences and the multitude of almost sold-out shows, Olney Theatre Center announces the extension of its current production, The King and I. The show, which opened on November 14, is now set to run through January 5, 2014.
Additional show dates have been scheduled as follows:
• Tuesday, December 31 (matinee) - 2:00pm
• Tuesday, December 31 (evening) - 7:30pm
• Wednesday, January 1 (matinee) - 3:00pm
• Thursday, January 2 (evening) - 7:00pm
• Friday, January 3 (evening) - 7:00pm
• Saturday, January 4 (matinee) - 2:00pm
• Saturday, January 4 (evening) - 8:00pm
• Sunday, January 5 (matinee) - 2:00pm WHERE: Olney Theatre Center, 2001 Olney-Sandy Spring Road, Olney, MD 20832
TICKET PRICES: Tickets are $32.50-$75. Discounts available for groups, seniors, military, and students.
Olney Theatre Center, celebrating its 75th Anniversary in 2013, is an award-winning, nonprofit, Equity theatre. Located just north of Washington, D.C. in arts-rich Montgomery County, Maryland, Olney Theatre Center offers a diverse array of professional productions year-round. Olney Theatre Center is situated on 14 acres in the heart of the beautiful Washington-Baltimore-Frederick "triangle," within easy access of all three cities. Olney Theatre Center is home to the National Players, America's longest-running touring company and led by Artistic Director Jason Loewith and Managing Director Amy Marshall. For more information please visit www.olneytheatre.org. Follow Olney Theatre Center on Twitter @olneytheatre or twitter.com/olneytheatre and on Facebook at facebook.com/olneytheatre.