Two River Theater Co Extends PICASSO AT THE LAPIN AGILE Thru 6/13
Two River Theater Co. has decided-due to popular demand-to extend their run of Picasso at the Lapin Agile, by Steve Martin. The show will now run until June 13, 2010.
Says Managing Director Tom Werder : "It is always a thrill to stand at the back of the theater and watch the audiences be moved by a performance, be it to laughter or tears. It is even more so when you can see the sheer delight on people's faces, or hear raucous laughter bursting forth from the house. That has been the reaction thus far to Picasso, and people are telling their friends that this is a must-see show. This will be the third show this season that we are extending due to popular demand and I'm so excited to see that audiences are responding to the great work that we are producing here at Two River. "
The extension of Picasso at the Lapin Agile includes four performances on Thursday June 10 at 8pm, Friday June 11 at 8pm, Saturday June 12 at 8pm, and Sunday June 13 at 3pm.
Get more information online at www.trtc.org, call 732.345.1400, or visit the Two River Theater Company Box Office in Red Bank, located at 21 Bridge Avenue. Box Office Hours: Monday-Saturday: 10am-6pm; Sunday: 12pm-5pm. Discounted group rates are available through the Box Office.
TRTC is accessible to people with disabilities, including wheelchair accessibility, assistive listening devices and large print programs at every performance. Accessible seating is available by reservation. For more information call the Box Office at 732.345.1400.
TWO RIVER THEATER COMPANY is a professional not-for-profit regional theater company providing outstanding plays and educational programs for audiences of central New Jersey and beyond. TRTC was founded in 1994 by Robert and Joan Rechnitz and over the past 15 seasons has grown into one of the most vital and dynamic arts organizations in the region. Since opening its new theater in May of 2005, TRTC has hosted a number of luminaries and award winners, including Bruce Springsteen, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Stephen Colbert, Olympia Dukakis, Jackson Browne, Jon Bon Jovi, Edward Albee, Sheldon Harnick, and the African Children's Choir. The company received "Theatre Of the Year" awards from the New Jersey Theatre Alliance in 2006, and from The Star-Ledger in both 2006 and 2008. At the July 2009 meeting of the New Jersey State Council on the Arts, TRTC was designated as a Major Impact Organization. TRTC is supported in part by grants from the National Endowment for the Arts, the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Dept. of State, a partner agency of the National Endowment for the Arts, and contributions from hundreds of local and national corporations, foundations, businesses and individuals. Two River Theater Company is a member of Theatre Communications Group (TCG), the national organization for the American theatre. TRTC is a member of LORT (League of Resident Theatres) and the New Jersey Theatre Alliance.
- Solgenia & CONNX Sign Partnership Agreement Solidifying Cloud Based Business Analytics Solution Offering in North America
- Essia Health Hires Head of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Implementation Services
- Hillstone Networks Positioned in the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls Market Segment
- Sightly Launches First Video Ad Platform for Local Market
- DataXu Marries Personalized Storytelling and Programmatic with Acquisition of JasperLabs
- International Rectifier Presents Latest Power Management Solutions at PCIM Europe 2014
- Ultratech Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
- Littelfuse Startco Hosting One-Day Technical Seminars in Calgary on Improving Electrical Safety in Energy and Mining Operations
- The Live Music Capital of the World to Welcome Hearing Loss Association of America's (HLAA) Convention 2014 at the Renaissance Austin
- Kodak to Add SONORA Plate Manufacturing Capacity in the Americas with Enhancements to Columbus, Georgia, Facility