Two River Theater Co Extends PICASSO AT THE LAPIN AGILE Thru 6/13
Two River Theater Co. has decided-due to popular demand-to extend their run of Picasso at the Lapin Agile, by Steve Martin. The show will now run until June 13, 2010.
Says Managing Director Tom Werder : "It is always a thrill to stand at the back of the theater and watch the audiences be moved by a performance, be it to laughter or tears. It is even more so when you can see the sheer delight on people's faces, or hear raucous laughter bursting forth from the house. That has been the reaction thus far to Picasso, and people are telling their friends that this is a must-see show. This will be the third show this season that we are extending due to popular demand and I'm so excited to see that audiences are responding to the great work that we are producing here at Two River. "
The extension of Picasso at the Lapin Agile includes four performances on Thursday June 10 at 8pm, Friday June 11 at 8pm, Saturday June 12 at 8pm, and Sunday June 13 at 3pm.
Get more information online at www.trtc.org, call 732.345.1400, or visit the Two River Theater Company Box Office in Red Bank, located at 21 Bridge Avenue. Box Office Hours: Monday-Saturday: 10am-6pm; Sunday: 12pm-5pm. Discounted group rates are available through the Box Office.
TRTC is accessible to people with disabilities, including wheelchair accessibility, assistive listening devices and large print programs at every performance. Accessible seating is available by reservation. For more information call the Box Office at 732.345.1400.
TWO RIVER THEATER COMPANY is a professional not-for-profit regional theater company providing outstanding plays and educational programs for audiences of central New Jersey and beyond. TRTC was founded in 1994 by Robert and Joan Rechnitz and over the past 15 seasons has grown into one of the most vital and dynamic arts organizations in the region. Since opening its new theater in May of 2005, TRTC has hosted a number of luminaries and award winners, including Bruce Springsteen, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Stephen Colbert, Olympia Dukakis, Jackson Browne, Jon Bon Jovi, Edward Albee, Sheldon Harnick, and the African Children's Choir. The company received "Theatre Of the Year" awards from the New Jersey Theatre Alliance in 2006, and from The Star-Ledger in both 2006 and 2008. At the July 2009 meeting of the New Jersey State Council on the Arts, TRTC was designated as a Major Impact Organization. TRTC is supported in part by grants from the National Endowment for the Arts, the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Dept. of State, a partner agency of the National Endowment for the Arts, and contributions from hundreds of local and national corporations, foundations, businesses and individuals. Two River Theater Company is a member of Theatre Communications Group (TCG), the national organization for the American theatre. TRTC is a member of LORT (League of Resident Theatres) and the New Jersey Theatre Alliance.
- Liberty Puerto Rico infuses TV navigation with social smarts; unveils trend-driven, video-rich mosaics on existing STBs
- Web.com Invites Charlotte Area Small Businesses to Free Online Marketing Seminar
- AutoNavi Holdings Limited Files Its Annual Report on Form 20-F
- EFI Propels Print Business Competitiveness With Inkjet and Workflow Innovations at the International Sign Expo
- Interxion Holding N.V. Announces Increased Size of Private Offering of 6.00% Senior Secured Notes
- Playwright Paul Downs Colaizzo to Visit Black Lab Theatre to Discuss His Play REALLY REALLY, 4/25
- The Wooster Group to Present EARLY SHAKER SPIRITUALS at The Performing Garage, 5/17-6/15
- Photo Flash: First Look at Vakhtangov State Academic Theatre of Russia's EUGENE ONEGIN, Coming to New York City Center