Don hails from Holyoke, Massachusetts and holds two Masters Degrees from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst in Education and Bilingual Studies. Don is a teacher of foreign language and ESL.
Don is a member of the prestigious Road Theatre Company in NoHo and is in his fifth year with BWW, currently serving as Senior Editor of the Los Angeles Page.
- BWW Reviews: Laguna Playhouse Offers New Musicalized Version of Truman Capote's A CHRISTMAS MEMORY
- BWW Reviews: Actor Brian Dennehy Makes THE STEWARD OF CHRISTENDOM Worthwhile
- BWW Reviews: One More Weekend to Catch the Norris Theatre's Sparkling WHITE CHRISTMAS
- BWW Interviews: Triple Threat Rebecca Johnson Talks About Playing Little Miss Scrooge at the Rubicon
- BWW Reviews: Bette Midler a Triumphant Sue Mengers at the Geffen
- BWW Reviews: An Uber Cool Spider Saloff Brings Her Cool Yule to Rockwell
- BWW Reviews: GCT's Annual CHRISTMAS CAROL Has a Bright New Look
- BWW Reviews: Encore Offers A Sinatra Christmas Songfest Through the Holidays
- BWW Reviews: Continue to PLAY DEAD - If You Dare - at the Geffen Through the Holidays
- BWW Reviews: A Mirthful Kritzerland Christmas III Plays Sterling's