Don hails from Holyoke, Massachusetts and holds two Masters Degrees from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst in Education and Bilingual Studies. He is a teacher of foreign language and ESL.
Don is in his fifth year with BWW, currently serving as Senior Editor of the Los Angeles Page.
- BWW Reviews: A Noise Within Presents Resonating Version of Inge's COME BACK, LITTLE SHEBA
- BWW Reviews: GCT Brings Back Hilarious CASH ON DELIVERY
- BWW Reviews: S'WONDERFUL: Gershwin Tunes Sung by a Super Talented Cast Onstage at MTW
- BWW Reviews: Lookingglass' LILKA KADISON Is a Real Charmer at the Falcon
- Floyd Collins, Though Not For Everyone, Offers Splendid Theatricality
- Cabrillo Stages a Sizzling In the Heights
- BWW Interviews: Actor Bruce Davison Talks About His Role in Coward's A SONG AT TWILIGHT
- BWW Reviews: Endearing LIZA Minnelli Performs at Walt Disney Concert Hall
- BWW Reviews: Noel Coward's Rarely Produced A SONG AT TWILIGHT Receives a Stellar Mounting at Pasadena Playhouse