Don hails from Holyoke, Massachusetts and holds two Masters Degrees from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst in Education and Bilingual Studies. Don is a teacher of foreign language and ESL.
Don is a member of the prestigious Road Theatre Company in NoHo and is in his fifth year with BWW, currently serving as Senior Editor of the Los Angeles Page.
- BWW Reviews: Bette Midler a Triumphant Sue Mengers at the Geffen
- BWW Reviews: An Uber Cool Spider Saloff Brings Her Cool Yule to Rockwell
- BWW Reviews: GCT's Annual CHRISTMAS CAROL Has a Bright New Look
- BWW Reviews: Encore Offers A Sinatra Christmas Songfest Through the Holidays
- BWW Reviews: Continue to PLAY DEAD - If You Dare - at the Geffen Through the Holidays
- BWW Reviews: A Mirthful Kritzerland Christmas III Plays Sterling's
- BWW Interview: Triple Threat Tracy Lore Explores A CHRISTMAS MEMORY and Extols Her Life as a Character Actress
- BWW Reviews: Colony Theatre's MIRACLE ON SOUTH DIVISION STREET A Deliciously Amusing, Thought-Provoking Holiday Diversion
- BWW Reviews: Pantages Brings Back Ever Reliably Appealing LION KING for the Holiday Season
- BWW Reviews: Bourne Amazes and Thrills with New SLEEPING BEAUTY