For many years he was a regular on Channel 5, ABC-Cleveland's "Morning Exchange" and "Live on 5," serving as the stations communication consultant. He has also appeared on "Good Morning America." Roy served as the Director of Public Relations for the Volunteer Office in the White House during the first Clinton Administration.
He is a professor of communication and psychology who taught at George Washington University, University of Maryland, Notre Dame College of Ohio and Towson University. Roy is the author of 31 books. Several years ago, he was selected by Cleveland Magazine as one of the most interesting people in Cleveland.
- BWW Reviews: JOSEPH National Tour Starts Slow in Cleveland
- BWW Reviews: DEATHTRAP - Twists, Turns and Humor Excite at GLT
- BWW Reviews: BREATH AND IMAGINATION Enlightens at Cleveland Play House
- BWW Interview: Musical Theater Project Looks Behind the Scenes of 'FIDDLER'
- BWW Reviews: CARRIE: THE MUSICAL Captivates and Compels Attention at Beck
- BWW Reviews: PORGY AND BESS Enthralls at the Palace
- BWW Reviews: CEREMONIES IN DARK OLD MEN Introduces Black History Month 2014 at Karamu
- BWW Reviews: An interesting Tale of Truth or Fiction - KNOCK ME KISS at Ensemble
- BWW Reviews: 'AIR-WAVES' Completes 'THE ELEMENTS CYCLE,' at Cleveland Public Theatre
- BWW Reviews: THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA Glows Brightly at Lakeland