For many years he was a regular on Channel 5, ABC-Cleveland's "Morning Exchange" and "Live on 5," serving as the stations communication consultant. He has also appeared on "Good Morning America." Roy served as the Director of Public Relations for the Volunteer Office in the White House during the first Clinton Administration.
He is a professor of communication and psychology who taught at George Washington University, University of Maryland, Notre Dame College of Ohio and Towson University. Roy is the author of 31 books. Several years ago, he was selected by Cleveland Magazine as one of the most interesting people in Cleveland.
- BWW Reviews: Hint: Don't read the program notes before THE DROWNING GIRLS at Cleveland Public Theatre
- BWW Reviews: The Musical Theater Project Presents DECONSTRUCTING KURT WEILL
- BWW Reviews: AS YOU LIKE IT - Comedic Farce Delights at Great Lakes Theater
- BWW Reviews: Actors' Summit - HANDLE WITH CARE, It's Mostly Hebrew to Me!
- BWW Reviews: None to Fragile's GIDION'S KNOT, Riveting, Disturbing, Brilliant!
- BWW Reviews: Local Actor, Corey Mach, Turns on Audience in FLASHDANCE at the Palace
- BWW Reviews: CLYBOURNE PARK - A Pulitzer Prize View of Neighborhood Integration and Gentrification
- BWW Reviews: 'night MOTHER - Pulitzer Prize Script and Masterful Acting at Beck Center
- BWW Reviews: Deaf and Blind Israeli Performers Fascinate Audience in NOT BY BREAD ALONE at the Ohio