The Champagne Riot Returns to Tango House Tonight
Tonight, May 30th, Champagne Riot returns to Astor Place venue Tango House to raise the roof with another unforgettable, fizzy-buzzy celebrations of jazz, burlesque and vaudeville.
After a roof-raising April show, we're back with another cast of New York's top entertainers:
- Professional Sensationalist Amber Ray
- Flexy-Bendy Showstopper Topher Bousquet
- The Nubian Lucille Ball Maine Attraction
- The Girl With The Unforgettable Curves Jezebel Express
- Twenties Tapping Teaser Gin Minsky
- and New York's Burlesque Starlet, Tansy
- with the world's sexiest stage strumpet Evelyn Vinyl picking up the pieces!
The Gelber & Manning Band will keep the tunes sizzling, while emcee extraordinaire Dandy Wellington keeps yours corks popping all night long!
Dress to Impress: In honor of our recent unpredictable weather, this month's dress code is: "Maybe, Baby!" Think a little bit naughty, a little bit nice... a dash of sugar and a bit more spice! Send mixed signals with leather and lace, or a so-sweet hairstyle and a sinfully short skirt. Men, as always, keep it dapper, but don't be afraid to let your wild side shine through. Dress up and the world laughs with you... dress down, and you cry alone!
If you can't join us for this celebration, might we humbly suggest you Save The Date for our next show on Friday, June 25th?
The Champagne Riot
FRIDAY, MAY 30TH, 2014
Tango House, 428 Lafayette Street, NYC
10:00PM Doors, 10:30PM Show
The Champagne Riot: www.thechampagneriot.com
Tango House: www.tangohouse.net