Top Tracks & Albums: The Civil Wars' Sophomore Album Debuts at No. 1 on iTunes, Week Ending 8/11
iTunes has become the most comprehensive, streamlined way to purchase music, and BWW Music has rounded up the most popular tracks and albums on the digital marketplace for the week ending Aug 11.
The Civil Wars' self-titled sophomore album debuted at the top of iTunes this week, dethroning Robin Thicke's BLURRED LINES, which fell to the seventh spot on the album charts. Pre-orders for Luke Ryan's latest, CRASH MY PARTY, which debuts on Tuesday, placed it at the second spot.
On the single side of the digital marketplace, Thicke held onto the top spot, with Miley Cyrus' WE CAN'T STOP remaining in the second spot.
To purchase any of music below, download and head on over to iTunes.
Top 10 Best Selling iTunes Songs
1) BLURRED LINES (Feat. T.J. and Pharell) - Robin Thicke
2) WE CAN'T STOP - Miley Cyrus
3) HOLY GRAIL (Feat. Justin Timberlake) - Jay Z
4) RADIOACTIVE - Imagine Dragons
5) WAKE ME UP - Avicii
6) HOLD ON, WE'RE GOING HOME (Feat. Majid Jordan) - Drake
7) GET LUCKY (Feat. Pharrell Williams) - Daft Punk
8) CUPS (Pitch Perfect's "When I'm Gone") - Anna Kendrick
9) SAFE AND SOUND - Capital Cities
10) CRASH MY PARTY - Luke Bryan
Top 10 Best Selling iTunes Albums
1) THE CIVIL WARS - The Civil Wars
2) CRASH MY PARTY - Luke Bryan (Release: Aug. 13, 2013)
3) MAGNA CARTA...HOLY GRAIL - Jay Z
4) TEEN BEACH MOVIE (Soundtrack) - Various Artists
5) NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC, VOL. 47 - Various Artists
6) NIGHT VISIONS - Imagine Dragons
7) BLURRED LINES (Deluxe Version) - Robin Thicke
8) YOURS TRULY - Ariana Grande (Release: Sept. 3, 2013)
9) GREATER THAN - Tye Tribbett
10) THE LOVE CLUB - EP - Lorde
More On: iTunes,