Broadway Flea Market

nxt2bridges
Swing
Swing
Broadway Flea Market#1
Posted: 8/1/14 at 3:12pm
I would really like to go to the flea market this year to get some bridges stuff, but if the earliest I can get there is around 3:00 pm, is it worth it (ie will there still be stuff left?)? the trip is about 3 hours with traffic.
thanks.
Jordan Catalano Profile PhotoJordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Broadway Flea Market#2
Posted: 8/1/14 at 3:13pm
Let me look in here and see what will be left for sale at 3pm...

gleek4114 Profile Photogleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Broadway Flea Market#2
Posted: 8/1/14 at 3:42pm
^ As Jordan indicated, there is absolutely no way to know. But if you use the knowledge you already posess and figure that Bridges has a pretty dedicated fan base I would guess your chances are slim. Plus I am also looking for Bridges stuff and will be there when they start selling. Maybe try to get a friend or someone on here to go early and try to get some stuff for you?
Baiseur82 Profile PhotoBaiseur82 Profile Photo
Baiseur82
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Broadway Flea Market#3
Posted: 8/1/14 at 3:46pm
I went to the flea market last year I was there from about 12pm-3pm and when I left there still seemed to be a lot of stuff for sale. If I were you I would try and get there and get there whenever you can! It's a fun day with some really cool things to buy!
"I'd rater be nine peoples favorite thing, than a hundred peoples ninth favorite thing"
#1Elphie Profile Photo#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Broadway Flea Market#4
Posted: 8/1/14 at 3:49pm
One good thing about going at the end of the day is that you can find better deals because vendors often lower their prices.

Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement