Comscore

LAST ONE PICKED- Whoop Dee Do sheet music?

wicked91 Profile Photowicked91 Profile Photo
wicked91
Stand-by
Stand-by
Does anyone happen to have the sheet music for this song? I have a TON of broadway show full scores if you would like to trade. THANK YOU!
FlowerChild67
Stand-by
Stand-by
Two years later.... I have the music! If you still want it after all this time... Message me if so?
Noah3
Swing
Swing
Hey! Is there any way you could send me the sheet music to Last One Picked?
henrikegerman Profile Photohenrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sorry I can't help you Wicked91 but just wanted to say I saw Whoop Dee Doo dozens of times because I had friends in it. Very funny and endearing show. Nice to see it mentioned here. Last One Picked was Alan Tulin's song and he did a great job with it.
cbarkachi
Swing
Swing
If anyone actually still has this music and would be kindly willing to send it, I'd GREATLY appreciate it!

-Chris
WOSQ
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It was written by David Rambo who is the show runner and a writer for one of those LA cop shows. NCIS? One of them or like one of them.

Start watching. As I recall his name is in the starting credits.

Or Google him. You never know.
"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true. And that would be unacceptable." --Carrie Fisher
kjpas2
Swing
Swing
Hi Chris, I have the musical score. Are you still looking for this song? Please let me know know your email address and I'll scan it in and email it to you. Cheers, Kevin Jones (www.kjpas.com)
cbarkachi
Swing
Swing
Ah, I decided to do 'Empty Chairs at Empty Tables' instead...but thanks so much for offering! I'm actually teaching myself piano at the moment, so if you're up to sending it, I'd love to have an extra song to learn.

Thanks,

Chris B
carlodowd Profile Photocarlodowd Profile Photo
carlodowd
Stand-by
Stand-by
Hi all,

I'm actually thinking of doing that song for my college audition and if anyone could send it to me, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
PTACE
Swing
Swing
Hey,

I am thinking of using Last One Picked for an audition for my senior year project in college. If any one could send me the music, I would be forever grateful!

Thanks a bunch!

Save $$$ on Tickets to: