Page: 1

Songs from new musical on myspace - Feedback please

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
There are now ten songs up on the myspace page for the new British musical "Elephant Juice", which has a beautiful score by Christopher J. Orton (composer of the concept CD of "Dracula" starring Michael McCarthy - though this is is a totally different musical style).
http://www.myspace.com/elephantjuicethemusical
It has a great cast, including Ben Fleetwood Smyth ("My Fair Lady" tour & "Alvaro's Balcony" at the Landor), the fabulous Leanne Masterton ("Hello Jerry") and the amazing Ben Goddard ("The Beautiful Game", "Martin Guerre", "Sunset Boulevard").
If you're interested in hearing new musical theatre, please take a listen. All feedback is welcome.
(The book and lyrics are co-written by - me.)
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Updated On: 5/3/09 at 11:13 AM
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I've "bumped" this thread as no one responded before LOL.
We're currently pitching our musical "Elephant Juice" to producers, theatres, etc. and any feedback (ggod or bad) from musical theatre fans will be invaluable to our development of the show. PLEASE take a listen and post some comments if you can.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Scripps2 Profile PhotoScripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I've listened to them once Bob when you first posted but want to give them a second listen before feeding back.

A naughty thought did cross my mind that "First Date at Fifty" should have been recorded by Susan Boyle. re: Songs from new musical on myspace - Feedback please