Page: 1

Matt Smith Does The History Of Doctor Who

CONAries Profile PhotoCONAries Profile Photo
CONAries
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Matt Smith, as seen in The History Boys in London, will be taking over from David Tennant as the next doctor! Great news, I heard wonderful things about him in reviews of History Boys, and I think he'll be a great Doctor!
Scripps2 Profile PhotoScripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
He was good in That Face at the Duke of Yorks last Spring, although the play itself was only OK.

I'm not a sci-fi fan but will definitely check him out as Dr Who.
legallysam Profile Photolegallysam Profile Photo
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
well...he's deffinitely the best looking doctor we've had, as much as i loved David Tenant, he wasn't much to look at.
"Rock Of Ages is about as original as gay men at a clap clinic" - SANDM2
SoonerOrLater Profile PhotoSoonerOrLater Profile Photo
SoonerOrLater
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I think a few young ladies at the Hamlet stage door would disagree with that Sam re: Matt Smith Does The History Of Doctor Who

And as my avatar indicates so would I-though I agree he's not exactly classically handsome!

That aside I'm excited for Smith-a better choice that the other names floated about imo I'd always prefer a relative unknown in the Tardis, and from what I've previously seen of Smith he's a strong choice.
Maybe I'm on nobody's side http://phdconfessions.blogspot.com/
legallysam Profile Photolegallysam Profile Photo
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
When i watched the programme and Matt Smith was being interviewed i thought hmm...ok. Then the more he talked, i started to really like him. When he was talking about not being able to tell anyone at all about it. He seems like a nice guy, and i think we'll be getting a very different doctor from him. I was never the biggest of Doctor Who fans, but hopefully Matt will come in and freshen things up again
"Rock Of Ages is about as original as gay men at a clap clinic" - SANDM2
Acaila
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Am glad they went for somebody reasonably unknown. Rather happy with the choice in general, though he is so very young! At this rate, the next Doctor will be younger than me!
MH2 Profile PhotoMH2 Profile Photo
MH2
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Delighted for him. Saw him in several plays, in "Swimming With Sharks" the last time, and truly enjoyed his performances - he is a great choice, such a great talent.