Page: 1

DUSTY

alterego Profile Photoalterego Profile Photo
alterego
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
DUSTY#1
Posted: 1/6/08 at 2:08am
According to the Melbourne Sunday papers the Australian musical DUSTY (about Dusty Springfield) is set for a British production this year. Producers listed are Nick Frankfort and Tobias Round. This show was quite a success in Australia about 3 years ago. It is a large show using the music of Dusty Springfied's back catalogue and a cast of 24.
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: DUSTY#2
Posted: 1/6/08 at 2:44am
One of the best biog musicals ive ever seen. I couldnt believe how well this show was produced- a brilliant evening. It was funny how many people had traveled from the UK and built a holiday in Australia around seeing the show. I know this production has been spoken about for London for the last 2 years- i so hope it does.

A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 1/6/08 at 02:44 AM
Deena Jones
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: DUSTY#2
Posted: 1/6/08 at 6:44pm
Does the show have a website? CD?
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: DUSTY#3
Posted: 1/6/08 at 8:20pm
Im sure there was a website? Google it!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
alterego Profile Photoalterego Profile Photo
alterego
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: DUSTY#4
Posted: 1/6/08 at 9:48pm
The article said that John Reid had been interested in producing it there but negotiations broke down.