Page: 1

Stop the Westendartist1 bashing!

NS
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Stop the Westendartist1 bashing!#0
Posted: 10/20/06 at 4:03pm
This guy works in theatre, has other friends in theatre and finds out bits of gossip that he then passes on to us. Of course sometimes things wont come to pass, things change - and in theatre they change by the second. I trust his gossip more than most peoples on here as at least I know its come from somewhere reliable.

As for the 'he isnt in Footloose' yes he is - get over it. He is the sexy one! lol Seriously he is in the show and at the end of the day he could be putting his job on the line for some stuff he says so we should be grateful. As for the 'he didnt know so and so was going on' how many companies have you worked for where the commoners knew what was going on at the top!

This has always been a friendly site, but recently its turned into a playground with a few people picking on WEA1. yes he is my friend so if the board is going to be a playground - you pick on him you pick on me! haha

Seriously lets get back to theatre chat. If you choose not to believe what he says then thats up to you but dont keep belittling him and saying he doesnt know anything or is lieing.

Rant over! xx
tmk
Understudy
Understudy
re: Stop the Westendartist1 bashing!#1
Posted: 10/20/06 at 4:14pm
Well said NS!!! re: Stop the Westendartist1 bashing!
alterego Profile Photoalterego Profile Photo
alterego
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Stop the Westendartist1 bashing!#2
Posted: 10/22/06 at 11:35pm
Interesting that at the time of me posting here there have been 118 viewings of this thread but only 1 person has seen fit to support NS's thoughts. Make that 2 people, stop the westendartist1 bashing!
NewMusical Profile PhotoNewMusical Profile Photo
NewMusical
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: Stop the Westendartist1 bashing!#3
Posted: 10/23/06 at 1:20am
Dont know they guy, but his info is always a treat.

Keep up the good work, x.
JeaniusIsMe Profile PhotoJeaniusIsMe Profile Photo
JeaniusIsMe
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Stop the Westendartist1 bashing!#4
Posted: 10/23/06 at 8:37am
i agree wholeheartedly.
rohingit Profile Photorohingit Profile Photo
rohingit
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
re: Stop the Westendartist1 bashing!#5
Posted: 10/23/06 at 3:48pm
totaly agree this plase can be a total petty bitchfest at times and its really un called for, if WEA1 was found out he could get in serious trouble its happned to a friend of mine before and they very nearly lost their job we should be thankfull for any info he can give us, be it true or fulce it gives us something to discus and lets face it thats why we are all on here! i say thank you Westendartist1! and i hope your final few weeks in the Novelo are the best so far!
west end artist1 Profile Photowest end artist1 Profile Photo
west end artist1
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: Stop the Westendartist1 bashing!#6
Posted: 10/25/06 at 8:24am
Ive been mega busy so not really had chance to post for ages but

NS YOU ARE SUCH A BABE.how sweet is that

Seriously though thanks,it doesnt really bother me to much anymore its really just been spotlight i had a run in with but he stuck up for me on another thread so now i love him to(also think ive figured out who spotlight is hehe but never would say coz its not fair on him like it wouldnt be fair on me)

Lets keep this board a happy place (the west end board shouldnt become the bitchfest that is the broadway board)

Hope your all well stay sexy and sweet

xx
Torz
Swing
Swing
re: Stop the Westendartist1 bashing!#7
Posted: 11/6/06 at 5:00pm
I agree 100% - it did often seem to me that spotlight was getting at ya but then they have given us magpies some good info too.

Personally - I think they should be glad people are talking about their shows. Its all blinkin publicity.

5 days to go till we shut - I am gutted re: Stop the Westendartist1 bashing!

Page: 1