Page: 1

London Spamalot Cast?

Elmokid Profile PhotoElmokid Profile Photo
Elmokid
Understudy
Understudy
London Spamalot Cast?#0
Posted: 8/9/06 at 12:27pm
I was just wondering how the BWW community feels about the choices of the Cast because i havnt really heard of any of them (except Tim Curry and Christopher Sieber who we know can play the parts).

do you think they can play the roles well?

west end artist1 Profile Photowest end artist1 Profile Photo
west end artist1
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
re: London Spamalot Cast?#1
Posted: 8/9/06 at 8:34pm
The london cast will have to be amazing to live up to the broadway cast(the actress who played the lady in the lake stole the show she was amazing).
princessofpower Profile Photoprincessofpower Profile Photo
princessofpower
Understudy
Understudy
re: London Spamalot Cast?#2
Posted: 8/10/06 at 1:56am
Hannah Waddingham is AMAZING.....so no worries about her performance standards....she WILL be phenominal!
Jenny3 Profile PhotoJenny3 Profile Photo
Jenny3
Stand-by
Stand-by
re: London Spamalot Cast?#3
Posted: 8/11/06 at 5:59am
David Birrell, Tom Goodman-Hill and Robert Hands have been confirmed now as well as Tim Curry's replacement as of January, Simon Russell Beale but i havent really heard of them to be honest!
Elphaba3 Profile PhotoElphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
Understudy
Understudy
re: London Spamalot Cast?#4
Posted: 8/11/06 at 10:44am
Simon Russell Beale is supposed to be excellent in this role! id still love to see curry though.
Elmokid Profile PhotoElmokid Profile Photo
Elmokid
Understudy
Understudy
re: London Spamalot Cast?#5
Posted: 8/12/06 at 5:23pm
ive booked to see the show while Tim Curry is in it, but i remember while Simon Russell Beale was in the broadway production many people thought he was better than curry, i might have to book to see it with beale aswell.

Does anyone know how the advance ticket sales are? when i booked my tickets in April they said it was pretty booked up untill Christmas.