Shakespeare - Complete Works Festival 2006

USTheater.TV Profile PhotoUSTheater.TV Profile Photo
USTheater.TV
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Shakespeare - Complete Works Festival 2006

Have you been ?

I mean have you been to Stratford-Upon-Avon this year ?

If you have, then write about your experience below so that more people will know what is happening and can plan flights and ensure they don't miss what is the biggest festival in the history of theatre.

The Royal Shakespeare Company has announced the full programme for its year-long Complete Works Festival in Stratford-upon-Avon. The festival, which launched on Shakespeare’s birthday, 23 April 2006, is the first time that all of Shakespeare’s plays and poems have been staged at the same event.

I was at Julius Caesar last week and it was incredible and I plan to visit more often this year. I am also in post-production of some Shakespeare Podcasts which includes footage of Shakespeare's birthplace and the local area to help encourage more people to make a point of visiting this year.

Let me know if I can help with any details, I promote, market and advertise theatre in the UK and USA and I'm an authorised and registered press member of about 200 theatres, and growing.

If you click on the link below, you will be redirected to the website which has the festival details in my file library (just scroll down the first page).

You can also get a free newsletter to keep in touch with all the news in UK, by sending an email to subscribe@uktheatre.net -I also have two reviewers in New York and looking for more.

UK Theatre Network

_________________ www.uktheatre.net