Page: 1

ATG ticket refunds

NotThatSmart Profile PhotoNotThatSmart Profile Photo
NotThatSmart
Swing
Swing
ATG ticket refunds #1
Posted: 4/20/20 at 5:58pm

Hey, guys! I hope you all are staying safe.

Has anyone had any luck on getting a refund from ATG? I had 300 pound tickets to Cursed Child on Mothers Day and they are trying to offer me a credit voucher instead of a monetary refund (I dont live in London, otherwise Id take the voucher)

Their email takes you to a form where you have the option to select a performance to apply your credit voucher to- but nothing at all is said about a refund. The only thing that you can select is “help with another inquiry” which is very vague and misleading. 

The other two ticket venues I used for this trip (which were Six tickets and LW theatres, respectively) Have been innately clear that the money will be refunded in due time. ATG has made nothing of the sort kind of statement. 

Has anyone actually had any luck in getting a monetary refund from them? Their ratings are going down the roof because of this.

Updated On: 4/20/20 at 05:58 PM
imeldasturn Profile Photoimeldasturn Profile Photo
imeldasturn
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
ATG ticket refunds #2
Posted: 4/21/20 at 1:18am

Many West End theatregoers have discussed a lot about it here on Theatreboard, but the general consensus seems to be that ATG is being a bit rubbish about the whole situation. 

Updated On: 4/21/20 at 01:18 AM
imeldasturn
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
ATG ticket refunds #3
Posted: 4/21/20 at 1:27am

imeldasturn said: "Many West End theatregoers have discussed a lot about it hereon Theatreboard,but the general consensus seems to be that ATGis being a bit rubbish about the whole situation."

ATG ticket refunds

It looks like there's a way to request a refund, although they are being pretty secretive about it. Some guy posted it on Twitter, it was a reply to a customer and they're not advertising it as an option. Misleading at best!

NotThatSmart
Swing
Swing
ATG ticket refunds #4
Posted: 4/21/20 at 6:16pm

imeldasturn said: "Many West End theatregoers have discussed a lot about it hereon Theatreboard,but the general consensus seems to be that ATGis being a bit rubbish about the whole situation."

Thanks for the link! It is indeed rubbish, but I've kept sane in reading other people's complaints. It's a shame you have to ask them to be specific in order to even hear the word "refund"!

lotiloti Profile Photolotiloti Profile Photo
lotiloti
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
ATG ticket refunds #5
Posted: 4/22/20 at 6:35am

I have received a credit voucher, for the full amount.

NotThatSmart
Swing
Swing
ATG ticket refunds #6
Posted: 4/22/20 at 5:58pm

lotiloti said: "I have received a credit voucher, for the full amount."

Is this what you asked for? Or did you ask for a monetary refund?

lotiloti Profile Photolotiloti Profile Photo
lotiloti
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
ATG ticket refunds #7
Posted: 4/23/20 at 7:27am

Voucher was the only option.

BIG BALONEY Profile PhotoBIG BALONEY Profile Photo
BIG BALONEY
Leading Actor
Leading Actor
Where the tickets charged to a card ?#8
Posted: 4/29/20 at 11:05pm
Then if so call them and have them handle the matter.
cjguk Profile Photocjguk Profile Photo
cjguk
Swing
Swing
Where the tickets charged to a card ?#9
Posted: 4/30/20 at 8:25am

In the T&Cs https://www.atgtickets.com/terms-and-conditions/#6 it clearly states 

7.3 Where an Event is cancelled or rescheduled (subject to clause 6 and this clause) by the Venue or Promoter, where an Event is cancelled or rescheduled due to circumstances beyond Our control, or where there is a material change to the programme of the Event, You will be entitled to claim a refund from Us in accordance with this clause.

imeldasturn
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Where the tickets charged to a card ?#10
Posted: 5/6/20 at 12:14pm
Updated On: 5/6/20 at 12:14 PM
cjguk
Swing
Swing
Where the tickets charged to a card ?#11
Posted: 5/7/20 at 1:41pm

ATG emailed me just now with details of the credit voucher, I referred them to an email I sent 2 days ago saying I wanted a full refund as per their T&C's.

Am not going to be forced to take a voucher, if I want to see the show if it ever makes it to the West End I'll rebook at the time, judging by the number of seats available a month ago it wasn't that popular anyway

cjguk
Swing
Swing
Where the tickets charged to a card ?#12
Posted: 5/13/20 at 1:24pm

Just had this email:

Thank you for contacting ATG Tickets.
‚ÄčI can confirm that a refund has now been made to the original payment method. This was issued on 12/05 and your bank or card provider may take up to 7-14 days to process your refund.
Thank you again for your patience during this exceptionally busy time for our teams.

cjguk
Swing
Swing
Where the tickets charged to a card ?#13
Posted: 5/18/20 at 12:57pm

Refunds arrived 2 days after the email so all good

Page: 1