Page: 1

Album of new musical theatre songs with an all-star Broadway & West End cast released today!

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
An album of new musical theatre songs, most of which have lyrics written or co-written by me, is officially released today!

"More With Every Line - The Music Of Tim Prottey-Jones", the debut album of songs by a young British composer who blends musical theatre with an exciting pop/rock edge consists of 13 tracks drawn from "After The Turn" and "Once Bitten", two musicals co-written by Tim Prottey-Jones and myself. And the vocals are performed by a stunning cast of West End and Broadway stars.

The full track list is:

1. Bite Your Lip - Jon Boydon & Sabrina Aloueche
2. Fallen - Louise Dearman
3. My Heart Beats In My Song - Daniel Boys
4. Time - Victoria Hamilton-Barritt & Noel Sullivan
5. I Will Be There - Jessie Buckley
6. Butterflies - Tituss Burgess
7. Just One Look - Jon Lee & Julie Atherton
8. See This Day Away - Aaron Lazar
9. I Know Who You Are - Colleen Ballinger
10. Strong Without You - Samantha Barks
11. Rescue Remedy - Drew Sarich
12. More Than You Could Know - Tim Prottey-Jones & Stuart Matthew Price
13. Rain On Me - Rachel Tucker

The album is on sale at Amazon and Dress Circle (online and in-store) and available for download from iTunes.

It's a great Christmas present!

THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
'It's a great Christmas present!'
-to me!
Just ordered it Bob, on Amazon.
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thanks, mama! Hope you enjoy!
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
MORE WITH EVERY LINE is now in the list of "Best Sellers" at Dress Circle so it's selling pretty well. If anyone on here has already bought a copy - thanks! And hope you enjoy it! Anyone who hasn't - hurry up before they sell out! lol

Apologies for the unashamed plug, and I know I'm biased, but Tim's music is pretty stunning and the vocals are awesome.

There's a review of the album here:

MORE WITH EVERY LINE - album review
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
For those who are interested, there is now a link to download 2 alternative mixes of Louise Dearman singing the song "Fallen" below. They were recorded for a bit of fun - the mix on the album is even better! Hope you enjoy. Louise is amazing.
FALLEN rock & dance alternative mixes