Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Play-By-Play#1
Posted: 10/28/10 at 8:30pm
Anyone heard of this website?

http://www.playbyplay.co.uk/logon.php

Apparently you pay a annual subscription of 75, then you are entitled to see shows for as little as 3 - 1 per ticket, also you be used for a show marketing.

Baz mentioned in his column that 'Love Never Dies' uses this website, to shift unsold seats, apparently they are running at 60% capacity.
Weez Profile PhotoWeez Profile Photo
Weez
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Play-By-Play#2
Posted: 10/29/10 at 4:06am
Heard of it, and the Audience Club, but it's a bit like Fight Club, in that if you belong, you mustn't talk about it. If you're a frequent London visitor, flexible about what you see, and quick off the draw when it comes to ordering, it's apparently totally worth it. I've never forked out for membership for either myself though.
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Play-By-Play#2
Posted: 10/29/10 at 5:34am
Both sites are totally worth it.
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Play-By-Play#3
Posted: 10/29/10 at 5:39am
If I lived in London I would definitely sign up for one of these. But as it is there's no way I can go see a show at the drop of a hat, so I would not get my 75 back even in a year.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***